Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Genie Bra sale!

I'm a fairly big fan of genie bra. I only have 2 but they have always felt very comfortable and done well for me. Now given I am only a 36a and not full at that but I am growing and I am filling more each few days it seems lately as growth seems to be taking off. And given I am not out about why my breasts are growing, nor am I tg or any sort of that they provide great styles and colors that are seamless and wireless and hold up without giving away you are wearing a bra. And have nice pads inserted like other bras but are removable which are nice to take away some projection.

But whoever else may enjoy them thought I'd throw it out there for next couple weeks they are having a sale of 4 for 15.00. Not bad to me seeing my regular bras I wear around the house from walmart range from 5 to 15 for 1 just thought i'd throw it out there.

OMG....where?
they have become my fav.

The site is www.geniebra.com under clearance. Rolleyes

thanks J! Definitely never even thought of clearance section lol i just saw it scroll on the front page and was like WHAT i have got to get these. Next paycheck definitely getting another order also. Figure stock up lol. Tough to wear regular bras unless i can get them with the clips in the front so they dont show really and have a flush clasp in the back so that doesn't show much. Genie has really become a great dependable bra to have around for comfort support and discretion

Sorry, obviously not just a bra, I thought you would like this though, BlushBig Grin

[attachment=8359]

I still don't know what a Genii bra is! I mean, what does it do and how does it do it? I felt one through the package at the store last week and it just feels to me like there's a piece of foam rubber in each cup.

its to my knowledge in the consistency of the same quality of yoga pants and such products. thin fabric but very durable to stretch and form around it's anatomical counter part. I.E. breasts in this case. To my knowledge the pads in them come for just same reasons such as push ups or padded bras do. But they are removable if you don't wish to have them. Otherwise they are like elita and other such bras that just give your breasts good form and support without the wires/clasps and clips. Basically a formed bra for your breasts in a memory foam per se setting without the hassles of typical bras.

I am not out to my gf or friends by any means about what I am doing and my breasts are growing quite a bit lately...not shapely yet but filling for sure so I love them for the discretion they give and comfort they provide

Okay, thanks!

I had a look at this for interest sake and noticed something.
Both sites are official Genie web sites.

US Site: 4 Pack Bras (with Lace) 25% discount ($19.99) $15

UK Site: 2 Pack Bras (with Lace) 57% discount ($47.99) $21
2 x 2 pack equivalent to US deal 57% discount ($95.98) $42

So a $27 difference in price for the same product!!!

HuhHuhHuhAngryAngryAngryHuhHuhHuh

Denita

LOL....Lotus....that's naughty, besides the NBE is shrinking me to where my man stuff is hardly there anymore.

If you gurls ever try a Genie you'll never quit.
Like IW says, they're smooth, small cups in larger band ranges and just plain comfy.

I tossed all my others except a dark lacey green sexy one....that ....well never mind. *blush*

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon