Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I'm back! PM and SP dosage, sterility and other questions!

Well, it seems that NBE is like an old friend. You can leave it alone for years, as I have done, but, sooner or later, you'll want to get back in the saddle and give it another go.

I was around when BreastNexus was known as "Eve's Forum". I posted alongside the ladies long before the "male" boards existed.

Over the years, I tried Natureday, PM (St Herb - whatever happened to them?!) and then Noogleberry.

As I result, I have small breasts. Nothing huge - maybe only an AAA cup and I can still walk around the pool on holiday without anyone knowing.

However, over recent years, I've become more and more feminine. My body has been shaved for the past 18 months or so, I've worn only lingerie since about 2006. I've had IPL on my underarms and, for the past year or so, I've gone to a salon for eyebrow shaping, eyebrow and eyelash tinting and manicures.

I've been with my current partner for the past 18 months and she is very supportive of my girly side, which has really bloomed in that time. Now I want to return to NBE. While she's cautious, she has given me her blessing. I'm very lucky.

I've ordered some of the capsules from Ainterol and my Saw Palmetto has already arrived. I've spent hours reading the threads in this and other forums - but I just have a few questions. Hope you can help!

1. Dosage. I intend to take 2000mg of PM - but what amount of SP would I need to take to go with that?

2. I had very little growth, if any, with St Herb PM. I now realise maybe I was taking too low a dose. Soooo, would that 2000mg cause problems "down there"?

While I'd love some AA or A-cup boobs, I'd rather not lose my erections - and I may want kids some day (I'm 41, by the way - no kids yet). I read a study about rats (or was it mice?) being given PM and they showed no decrease in sperm count. But I've read elsewhere that it can cause sterility. Is there any real evidence, either way?

3. I'm on a diet (again!) and have lost 2st since May. Would this program help or hinder with that? Or make no difference?

4. When I was on Natureday, caffeine was a big no-no. Is that the same with PM?

5. What about alcohol? Is that a no-no with PM, or OK?

That's about all for now. I've really enjoyed reading the forum and hope to take part now, as I used to, over the time to come.

Thank you for reading, if you go this far!

Twink x

PS Sorry, meant to post this in the herbals board. Now done that. Can a mod please delete this one? Thanks! x

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon