Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

feminine shape?

(21-11-2014, 12:30 AM)bobie Wrote:  OK so having never flexed me pecs i assume i just need to lift them? not physically with my hands but you know what i mean (i hope), oh and i dont normally smoke, gave up 2 years ago, smoke only now and again, probably wont make a habit of it if it messes with my e levels like it has the last time

I use to have an illustration or video I'll have to find. Another way is to take your palm and push the breasts to the center and tense up the muscles.

I smoked for over 30+ yrs, and one day, for no particular reason ( lol, forrest) I put them down and that was it, done. That was over 3 yrs. ago, you can do it. Big Grin

When i say i smoke now and again i really mean it, last time i smoked was the 12th of october, before that it was last december, its now a mind thing for me, i dont want to go back to smoking so i dont, its just i enjoy a puff now and again, just try and keep that to holidays but if its going to f up my hrt then i may just pass, ok just tried the tensing chest muscles can do that

I have my reasons but I quit a 31 year 2-3 pack a day habit 2 months ago cold turkey....

Personally Bobie it dont sound like your smoking has anything to do with your prolactin...

Mines always been good and Ive smoked and not smoked on some high dose HRT.... Never lactated though and mine test out fine... You might wanna have a doc check that out .)

As far as "side boob" goes??? GG's I talk to want it too!!!

I just usually do Lotus's exercises, massage, supple nips ect... With all the E Im on its more a question of NOT playing with em!!! LOL

I wish I could say they are totally feminine but they arent, YET Sad

One thing I think that is helping though is a properly sized (38 B) full coverage WIDE band bra... Scoop it all in there and wear it tight cant hurtWink

Yes GG, TG, or whatever we all just want NICE TITS here Big Grin

Well i guess the prolactin could be due to a number of things, stress (i was under a fair bit at the time of the test) or the fact as i was late i ran to the appointment (i have heard it can be increased by excercise), my gp seemed to think prior to the test that it would test high due to my hrt, he isnt worried and tbh since i stopped leaking neither am i, the reason i put it down to the smoking is that smoking effects e levels, last time my e levels suddenly dropped when i went cold turkey from pm i started lactating and while on holiday i had all the signs that was going to happen again, i smoked a lot for a non smoker, i probably averaged 3 small cigars a day Blush over a month thats a fair bit

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon