Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

All about the bass

So, I have a question about butts. Has anyone ever put PM or breast cream on your butt? Was there any effect from doing so?

Recently I started using a new PM-based breast cream, and I really can't tell if it is my imagination, but I thought my butt feels a little more fleshy than I remember. I tried to Google to see if PM cream does that, but found only two anecdotal articles about it. Well, I recently also started running a bit, so that's the only other reason I can think of that can explain it, besides just over-active imagination.

I'm not complaining though. Big Grin

Actually, I have another question. I've read that creams get absorbed better than pills. So by applying PM cream, am I also causing a hormonal change in my body? I haven't had any drastic change in emotions or moods, but I did notice one day when I came across the story on the U of Virginia gang rape, I felt absolutely sick to the stomach, and my heart turned cold. I have to say I've never, ever felt this way before, to worst stories. Could that be due to the PM cream?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon