Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Drug Store Estrogen

I was just buying more SP and came across a rather interesting product: Natural Treasures Miracle Breast. Generally, I do not pay attention to these 'boobs in a bottle' concoctions that are sold at local drug stores since I take PM which is most likely a trillion times more effective (don't quote me on that, though Tongue). But this one grabbed my attention. What seemed interesting were the combination of various herbs. It claims to be a blend of "Rye Flour, Malt Powder, Barley Grass, Wheat Grass, Blessed Thistle, Wild Yam Root Extract, Corn, Flour, Damiana Leaf Powder, Saw Palmetto Fruit Extract, Soy Isoflavones, European Hops, Hydrolyzed Bovine Collagen." I am on a rather simple program of PM and SP and have been thinking of adding something else to boost production and decided to give this a whirl. I realized that there are some estrogenic herbs in there and I don't want to flood my E-receptors with too much E since I'm taking PM. But I thought that I could add it. I am skeptical about it but for it only costing around $20/180 capsules, the risk-reward is there.

E, the only problem with concoctions like that is . 1. If you develop an allergy to something, how would you know what caused it? 2. Not saying so much this one, but some products have a lot of useless junk in them than not only don't help, but can slow down any progress made otherwise.

Just something to think about is all.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon