Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Depression

Hello again wantingmore.

How are you doing? Are you feeling any better?
[/quote]

Hey, sorry I havent come back to this. I am feeling better. I still get a little down on myself when things collide in life in regards to what people think etc. I actually watched that series Transparent, and now I am watching that other series someone posted on here, True trans just to see how I relate to others. At some points I get a little emotional. I don't know if it is sympathy or what, I dont know how to describe it. I am just researching a lot more of peoples experiences and problems and reflecting on it. It seems I feel better while taking PM and things dont bother me as much, but the breaks from it take a toll a little.

Hey wantingmore,

Just wanted to chime in to say that I was just glancing over what you say you've been going through, and it looks a lot like what I am going through too! I joined the Air Force, got married, had kids, did the husband/father thing, but about a year and a half ago or so I realized that I felt like I wanted to be more feminine. My marriage was on the rocks and I was sleeping on a bed out on the enclosed porch. At night I would wear lingerie by myself and dream about having a womanly figure. Fast forward to today and I'm trying to finish up a divorce, I am medically discharged for anxiety and GID (after getting an official diagnosis from my therapist,) and I am trying to figure out who I really am and how it's going to affect my daughters. Some days I feel like I want to be a woman, and other's a man. Some days I'll go back and forth within it (like driving home tonight I wanted to be a man, but by the time I got home I was excited about going to measure my bust to see what size I am.)

It's a difficult thing to go through, that's for sure. Trying to find who you really are and accepting it regardless of what other's may say can be tough. I'm here if you ever need to chat or get anything off your chest.

-Carys

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon