Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bra party at work

http://nypost.com/2014/09/23/breast-for-success/

So how many of us would be willing to attend ? Smile

(24-09-2014, 06:22 PM)Kristen Wrote:  http://nypost.com/2014/09/23/breast-for-success/

So how many of us would be willing to attend ? Smile

I'm not sure how bio-males would be received by the gg of such parties.

Quote:Cubitt explains that there are two kinds of men at bra parties: One type asks, β€œCan I help?” with a wink; the other bolts out the door.

Maybe I would be more optimistic if the article mentioned men with gynecomastia wearing bras or using bra parties as a means to demystify or desensationalize bras for bio-males.

I agree with you flamesabers, it's highly doubtful any men would show up especially since it's taking place in their workplace. I find it more of a interesting though that even woman would be so receptive. You would think most girls would be a bit more private about buying their underware. Oh well I guess I'm getting old.

(25-09-2014, 03:12 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  I'm not sure how bio-males would be received by the gg of such parties.

Flame, I'm not sure either, but if respectfully done, I think it might work out okay. I say that based on the generally positive reaction I've seen from GGs at gatherings of TG/CD gurls at various public venues -- bars, outings, parades, etc. Very often women approach and ask questions and express genuine interest in what transgender is all about. Most common question? That's a tough one, but "Does your wife know?" is frequently asked....lol.

I personally would want to see prettier bras than those shown in the article. Come on girls!!

Clara Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon