Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

wearing a bra while presenting as male

No better feeling then your brests with support, I love my bras.

Bras Rule, OH WHAT A FEELING. yeah. love to all

Hi Bobie, I hope your enjoyed Provence in the South of France.
Remember Liberte' Egalite' Fraternite'. All is equal in France. Au Revoir

I used to put a bra on every morning when getting dressed and then pretty much forget about it till bedtime. Within a few weeks of starting PM the desire to wear a bra just faded away, and when I did put one on it would only be for a short while.
Now I occasionally wear a bra but can't wait to unhook and feel free again.
Quick snap of a rare bra wearing moment

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

An interesting thread. I've started looking at some sports bras. I am at the point of where mine are noticeable with a t-shirt, and some sweet shirts.

Sports bra is great, if you don't want to project but protect sensitive buds and nipples from bouncing or chaffing. I still use them occasion.

But, if given a choice, I love my bra's... Gives me confirmation and a few smiles from some ladies... LOL

(23-05-2016, 07:50 PM)Boris Wrote:  I used to put a bra on every morning when getting dressed and then pretty much forget about it till bedtime. Within a few weeks of starting PM the desire to wear a bra just faded away, and when I did put one on it would only be for a short while.

This was also my experience shortly after starting HRT. My brain for lack of a better word normalized. So as long as I take meds designed to tilt my whole body chemistry toward female I stop obsessing about the need to feel, look or be female. I can live with that.

I do need to wear a bra for support, and I also want to wear a bra to project my shape.

At this time of year, it's no longer possible to hide your bra band and straps under a thick shirt, so my response is to acknowledge that my bra will be visible and respond as most women would.

That is, I wear a clean white bra, knowing that my band & straps are showing, but with modesty. A nude bra still shows through, and a black bra under a sheer top may be regarded as tarty.

(24-05-2016, 03:01 PM)iaboy Wrote:  Sports bra is great, if you don't want to project but protect sensitive buds and nipples from bouncing or chaffing. I still use them occasion.

But, if given a choice, I love my bra's... Gives me confirmation and a few smiles from some ladies... LOL

I do - project, quite a bitTongue Lol

No problems with chaffing, I use lots of lotion when I moisturizeSmile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon