Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

new and VERY scared

Hi all of you seem so confident and self assured. I have many questions. Ive been taking fenugeek and saw palmetto until my PM comes in. I am having a terrible internal struggle....and then I take the pills.

Are my nipples supposed to stay hard 90% of the time? This has been going on since day 2.

Some of you girls look awesome. But I will have to hide them.

I'm not sure but I'm also not sure I can stop. Any help would be appreciated. Monkey wrench.

Also will PM make me feel like a woman. Will I get curvy. Or is that just hormones. And when is the point of no return?

(08-09-2014, 02:03 AM)monkeywrench Wrote:  Hi all of you seem so confident and self assured. I have many questions. Ive been taking fenugeek and saw palmetto until my PM comes in. I am having a terrible internal struggle....and then I take the pills.

Confidence and self assurance comes with time as you learn to appreciate who you really are. When you love the person you really are... when you make peace with yourself and stop trying to fit the mold of male or female that society demands of us, you will find have confidence and happiness.

(08-09-2014, 02:03 AM)monkeywrench Wrote:  Are my nipples supposed to stay hard 90% of the time? This has been going on since day 2.

Everyone ...everyBODY responds differently. If you're taking the herbs to grow breasts, you should be happy that your nipples are feeling different. It's an indication that something is happening inside. It's a good sign but what will come of it, only time will tell.

(08-09-2014, 02:03 AM)monkeywrench Wrote:  Some of you girls look awesome. But I will have to hide them.

I'm not sure but I'm also not sure I can stop. Any help would be appreciated. Monkey wrench.

Again, I wouldn't worry about it. Nothing's going to happen overnight. It will take months before anything at all happens and even then, if you get uncomfortable or become uncomfortable, you can discontinue the herbs and what little growth you acquired, will probably go away. The craving to go forward with herbs is normal, somewhere within you, you hope they will produce a result that you deeply crave. I have yet to meet a single person who can say when they started they knew exactly where they would end up so you just have to take it one day at a time and keep making adjustments as you go. You may find that it's somethong you DON'T want and you might find that you go farther than you ever imagined. Don't fear the journey, it a beautiful ride and in the end you'll know yourself better than you do today.

(08-09-2014, 02:15 AM)monkeywrench Wrote:  Also will PM make me feel like a woman. Will I get curvy. Or is that just hormones. And when is the point of no return?

This may sound strange but, you'll NEVER feel like a woman! You don't know, nor will you ever know what it feels like to be a woman - it defies understanding no matter what your birth gender is. You'll only ever know what it feel like to be YOU! At best, you will FEEL liberated to let your femininity express itself to the extent it NEEDS to be freed.

You may develop some breasts and or curves... you may not. You may find peace with your feminine side, you may not. You might realize that you want to transition, you might find contentment the way you are. You libido might change, it might stay the same. There may be a point of no return physically down the road but I can assure you, it's some ways away. However, mentally / emotionally, the point of no return begins TODAY! You are beginning a journey of understanding yourself and you wont be able to go back unless you never depart.

Thank You so very much!

OK....Im done being a sissy,,,or am I becoming one? I have wanted to be a girl for the last 35 years. Not because im gay. But I cant explain it. I wanted to wear skirts, sundresses, camisoles etc. Girls are just so beautiful. I started late, because I literally noticed boobs late. I paid them no mind.

Now I look at every woman and wonder. Anyway I will be posting pics as soon as my computer and phone stop fighting.

I have been on Fenugreek and Saw Palmetto for a week with PM on the way. I would (or will) never be a passable woman like Ms. Schilling. I m not a handsome man. She is awesome and I would marry her tomorrow (and im really not gay). Or have boobs like flamesaber ( look at them, but not too long, you will go blind. ) there are a few others.

Now im gonna take PM hope that my figure changes as well as my emotions. You "girls" really have inspired me,

Im gonna wear two shirts, so no one notices at work. And then just hope a pretty girl has a fetish....or marry Schilling....and Sarah if you want that bra (or an other) I will buy it. I look at you like a girl really.

Good luck to all of you.....Im still thinking of a name.

Kari. my nipples are almost always hard. After 47 years Ive never seen this! Also Montgomery glads are visible....again hasn't happened till now!!!

Maybe at 48 I have a low T count?

Are you being a sissy or siLLy??? Smile Just kidding, [chuckles] I got a kick out of your previous post. I'm a mere 43 so we're the same age for all intents and purposes. Low T??? I sure hope so!! I hate that stuff! Hard nipples??? I don't know what it means but I think it's a good sign. Patience is going to be your biggest enemy the way it sounds. You're not going to "pop out" with A cups in a matter of days and honestly, the biggest response MIGHT be the mental changes you experience. Even if you have little or no physical response, I bet several bottles of PM you'll have a psychological response to what you're doing. And I'd bet a few more bottles that if that's the case, you wont mind at all and in fact, you might prefer the non physical changes over the physical. Don't get me wrong, I remember the excitement of starting out and how SURE I WAS that I wanted breasts but it's been a long journey so far (18 months) and I still still don't have a lot of chest to show for it but I love life with a zeal I've never known before. Something is "right" within my mind - it's so hard to explain - and I'll never go back no matter what the consequences are. I don't dress very often but I'm happy. I don't hide who I am but I don't care anymore. I am who I am and I LOVE myself! My mix of male and female is a beautiful creation and I'm not ashamed to let myself be free anymore. I hope you find the same peace on your journey but it will take some time. Just as the physical changes come slow, so do the mental (at least that's my experience) but you mileage may vary as they so rightly say. I really do hope all goes well for you and no matter what happens, I believe there will be more UNexpected surprises than anticipated ones. It's a joy through and through even despite the painful dips you might have both physical and emotional.

Thank YOU so much for speaking up on this forum. I love meeting new people (I know it's only in cyber land) and it's been a while since that's happened. I love to tell my story and encourage others so you're a welcome addition to our little family. Please don't be a stranger Smile

OMG.....got PM yesterday I dunno about all you.........but I feel weird I guess everyone IS different

Hi, welcome .)

PM and NBE wont make you do anything you dont really ALREADY want to do... BUT it might just make you realize what might seem impossible NOW isnt at all .)

Its a slippery slope and once you wander into the "pink fog" you might never find your way outTongue Things you are "scared" of NOW could seem trivial SOONWink

Again welcome to BN and Good Luck...

(08-09-2014, 03:23 PM)monkeywrench Wrote:  OK....Im done being a sissy,,,or am I becoming one? I have wanted to be a girl for the last 35 years. Not because im gay. But I cant explain it. I wanted to wear skirts, sundresses, camisoles etc. Girls are just so beautiful.
What does being gay have to do with it?? I'm not the least bit gay, but I've wanted to be a girl since I was at least 5 years old, maybe 2!

I've been wearing skirts, pantyhose and sometimes even bras and fake tits on stage for over 2 decades! I'd go for dresses, but I don't think I'd look that good in them.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon