Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

stuck past life soul

does anyone here believe in past lives, and/or feel your current gender dysphoria is a "stuck" past life in the present?i have often considered if it is possible

']
does anyone here believe in past lives, and/or feel your current gender dysphoria is a "stuck" past life in the present?i have often considered if it is possible
[/quote]

Yeh im open to past lives etc.
I do believe i must have been a bloke in my past life as ive always had more interest in "manly" things than my girlfriends!
I love cars/fishing/beer/getting covered in grease lol more so than my girlfriends ever have!

for me it must be some echo of a woman from either ireland or england. i have a strong affinity to all things UK,even though i have never been there.... its almost like almost remembering something you are trying to remember but just cant grasp it...certain things seem to 'click'....sorry hard to explain. random memories i know isnt me or places i have never been
but all transparent and as wispy as fog

(09-08-2014, 02:01 AM)squirrelwithboobs Wrote:  for me it must be some echo of a woman from either ireland or england. i have a strong affinity to all things UK,even though i have never been there.... its almost like almost remembering something you are trying to remember but just cant grasp it...certain things seem to 'click'....sorry hard to explain. random memories i know isnt me or places i have never been

Im like that with America. I love/drawn to anything/body American.

I used to get these episodes of de ja vu when travelling by car. Id be driving along and suddenly get hit with this overwhelming sense that id travelled that exact path before even though id never been there. Id have to pull off the road and calm down because id actually get visions of the road ahead and what it was going to look like. It was a horrible feeling actually. Ive learnt to block it out now Smile

(09-08-2014, 02:11 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(09-08-2014, 02:01 AM)squirrelwithboobs Wrote:  for me it must be some echo of a woman from either ireland or england. i have a strong affinity to all things UK,even though i have never been there.... its almost like almost remembering something you are trying to remember but just cant grasp it...certain things seem to 'click'....sorry hard to explain. random memories i know isnt me or places i have never been

I used to get these episodes of de ja vu when travelling by car. Id be driving along and suddenly get hit with this overwhelming sense that id travelled that exact path before even though id never been there. Id have to pull off the road and calm down because id actually get visions of the road ahead and what it was going to look like. It was a horrible feeling actually. Ive learnt to block it out now Smile

lol did you and iswitch bodies/minds ??

(09-08-2014, 02:19 AM)squirrelwithboobs Wrote:  

Anythings possible Wink

(09-08-2014, 02:27 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(09-08-2014, 02:19 AM)squirrelwithboobs Wrote:  

Anythings possible Wink

lol i want my body back..(singing).oooh my body lies over the ocean, my body lies over the sea,my body lies over the ocean,bring back my body to me.....bring back,bring back,bring back my body to me,to me

(09-08-2014, 01:37 AM)squirrelwithboobs Wrote:  does anyone here believe in past lives, and/or feel your current gender dysphoria is a "stuck" past life in the present?i have often considered if it is possible

I feel like I'm being a stick in the mud for saying this, but no, I don't believe in past lives. Instead, I think this is the only life we get. When we die, I think non-existence is what awaits us, much like our life was like before we were born.

(09-08-2014, 01:37 AM)squirrelwithboobs Wrote:  does anyone here believe in past lives, and/or feel your current gender dysphoria is a "stuck" past life in the present?i have often considered if it is possible
To a degree, yes, I believe in them and have also wondered if I was a woman in my past life and, somehow, didn't stop being one in this life. That MIGHT explain why I'm not dead set on getting a sex change, but would absolutely LOVE to be a woman!! From what I'm told, a guy that wants a sex change KNOWS from the VERY start that he SHOULD be a girl and just can NOT live with that piece of meat between his legs, it ABSOLUTELY MUST go!!!!!! I, on the other hand, would LOVE to be a woman, have felt most of my life that I should've been born a girl, but, I have no major problem with having a dick. It's CERTAINLY no great joy, either! Maybe if I got to use it a LOT more often....it's basically just decoration. And not a very attractive one, at that!! :-/ I mean, it's okay, as dicks go, but I'd MUCH rather have a pretty, sexy pink flower between my legs!!

(09-08-2014, 01:45 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  ']

Yeh im open to past lives etc.
I do believe i must have been a bloke in my past life as ive always had more interest in "manly" things than my girlfriends!
I love cars/fishing/beer/getting covered in grease lol more so than my girlfriends ever have!
[/quote]
Do you like chasing girls, too?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon