Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I feel like a woman trapped in a man's body...help!

Heart 

Hello All,
I am a newbie here. I am a 50 year old male that feels like a female. I don't know how to explain this correctly, but I'll give it a shot. I have felt like a female since I was a teenager. I dressed up in women's clothes when I could, I was and still am, a very emotional person. I got married and divorced. These feelings were always there. I met a woman recently, who understands my feelings and is really supportive of me being feminine. She is very happy with me wearing and sharing women's clothes, shoes, shaving my body, painting my nails etc... I have NEVER felt so good in my life. I feel so free and so alive. I recently had taken Fenugreek and Wild Yam supplements to grow my breasts. It was working, but it didn't feel like it was enough. I purchased BB and that made me feel incredible! and I had growth after two weeks. But, I recently read about some possible concerns of cancers and other health problems these supplements could cause and it scares me. Has anyone had any issues with any of these supplements? I feel like I finally found out who I really am and met the woman of my dreams and now I may not be able to continue? I feel lost and defeated all at the same time... please help!

Welcome to the forum, you're among MANY like-minded souls!!
One thing, though, don't worry too much about cancer, it is VERY curable.
Good luck on your journey!! :-)

(04-08-2014, 04:21 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  Welcome to the forum, you're among MANY like-minded souls!!

Thank you. I can't help but worry. I don't know how to get past this... I have to wipe my face, I can't stop crying...

Welcome to Breast Nexus, Mygirls. Please take the time to avail yourself of the wealth of information that exists here from many bio-males who have successfully achieved significant breast growth.

Through the years it has become evident based on the results reported by several members, that the best way to begin your quest for breasts is to take a daily dose of Pueraria Mirifica (PM). Start with 2 500 mg capsules a day for a week and check for unpleasant side-effects. Then add another capsule each week until you are taking 2000 mg/day. Stay there for a couple months, at least, to see if breast growth begins (tender, sore nipples are the first sign). Adjust up or down depending on your personal response. Keep your program very simple at first.

Please stop crying and don't worry about cancer. There's evidence that PM lowers the risk of breast cancer in females.

Good luck, hon,

Clara Smile

Hello Mygirls.

Welcome to the forum. Smile

I think the issues someone may experience with supplements varies greatly from individual to individual. Could you be more specific about what items and symptoms you are concerned about?

(04-08-2014, 04:44 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  Hello Mygirls.

Welcome to the forum. Smile

I think the issues someone may experience with supplements varies greatly from individual to individual. Could you be more specific about what items and symptoms you are concerned about?

Well, the three I mentioned is all I have taken. Fenugreek, Wild Yam, and BB. While all of these have good points, they all have bad points too. When you're trying to decide on how you are going to live your life, it's that much more difficult when you hear things like cancer. Prostate cancer comes up as a possibilty for Fenugreek and BB, at least that's what I have read. I do go to my family doctor for routine bloodwork (for glucose, cholesterol, PSA etc...). My doctor is a woman. I haven't told her about any of this yet as I haven't been doing it for very long (about three weeks). I would just like some input from some other bio-males going through this. I feel so much better taking BB and it would really be sad to stop, but I don't want to harm myself either. OMG, I make myself crazy with this... I'm sorry.

OK, we get that you're a little nervous Smile Take a deep breath and we'll try to help you out (it's what we do around here) ...and we're glad you joined us and are asking for input.

What's BB? How much are you taking? How often?
How much fenugreek? How often?
How much wild yam? How often?

I think your chances of cancer are no greater taking herbs than if not, but no one has proven it beyond doubt. Personally, I think you're stressing out too much over it.

If you're as nervous with the pill bottles as you appear in your posts, I bet more pills are hitting the floor than going down the hatch. Smile (I'm just trying to help you lighten up a little). How much thought have you put into your decision to use herbs? It's not something you should jump into with out careful consideration. Not the cancer, I'm talking about how your life might be changed if your body changes. The herbs might quell your GID OR they might escalate those feelings. Are you SURE your wife / SO is OK with all that? Have you told her EVERYTHING??? ...You've got plenty of time and listening ears to air this out, specifically the emotions, potential physical changes, relationship concerns and choice of herbs and doses. Nothing you're currently doing will hurt you or change anything permanently. It will take several months minimum to cause any permanent changes or "physical harm".

(04-08-2014, 04:25 PM)kari leigh Wrote:  OK, we get that you're a little nervous Smile Take a deep breath and we'll try to help you out (it's what we do around here) ...and we're glad you joined us and are asking for input.

What's BB? How much are you taking? How often?
How much fenugreek? How often?
How much wild yam? How often?

I think your chances of cancer are no greater taking herbs than if not, but no one has proven it beyond doubt. Personally, I think you're stressing out too much over it.

If you're as nervous with the pill bottles as you appear in your posts, I bet more pills are hitting the floor than going down the hatch. Smile (I'm just trying to help you lighten up a little). How much thought have you put into your decision to use herbs? It's not something you should jump into with out careful consideration. Not the cancer, I'm talking about how your life might be changed if your body changes. The herbs might quell your GID OR they might escalate those feelings. Are you SURE your wife / SO is OK with all that? Have you told her EVERYTHING??? ...You've got plenty of time and listening ears to air this out, specifically the emotions, potential physical changes, relationship concerns and choice of herbs and doses. Nothing you're currently doing will hurt you or change anything permanently. It will take several months minimum to cause any permanent changes or "physical harm".

Hi Kari, Thank you for your kind words, I really do appreciate it. The BB is bountiful breast. I don't take the fenugreek or wild yam since taking that. I take the BB, 2 pills twice a day, I figured I'd start off slow. My girlfriend is completely on board with the changes, I thought THAT would be the biggest hurdle. Thank you to all who have responded...

Honey, there is nothing easy about any of this. We all wrestle with all manner of difficulties and doubts. If it were me I would simply switch to PM. It has been considered as a food source in Thailand for centuries.

(04-08-2014, 04:27 AM)Mygirls Wrote:  
(04-08-2014, 04:21 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  Welcome to the forum, you're among MANY like-minded souls!!

Thank you. I can't help but worry. I don't know how to get past this... I have to wipe my face, I can't stop crying...

welcome dear,you are amongst friends Big Grin we hope that your time here is both educational AND enterataining Tongue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon