Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How Girly-girl do you want to be?

How about feminine, rather than girly. I have no interest in drawing attention; what I want is to go about my day dressed the way I feel comfortable and not be given a second look.

I love all things medieval and nature based.

I'm a thrift shop, boho, gardening girl. Give me a longish skirt, sandals, and a nice solid color top any day. (I really like matching the top to the toenails!) I love putting my hair back in a handkerchief and tending the plants. I don't mind getting dirty if my flowers, herbs, and veggies are involved.

Since I have been growing out my hair and my body has been changing, I see who I am clearer, and those people who have no idea who I really am inside are seeing the subtle changes too. So far, all positive.

My 80 year old uber catholic mother was playing with my hair the other day during a visit, and commented "you would have made such a pretty girl." She didn't cut my hair until I was about five, after my father insisted. It hasn't been as long as it is now since.

I was tempted to tell her everything just then, but didn't want to be responsible for the potential medical emergency that would have followed.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon