Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Storing your femme clothes

Oh god I can't believe I'm going to admit this.

I learnt how to do laundry and ironing at 13 years old and took over doing my own from then on. I knew I was joining the army at 16 so had to learn for myself. I also learnt to sow, replace zips, crochet and knit. I can also do tapestry and embroidery.

I've taught 3 ex partners how to use an iron.

I reorganised my guy cloths so I have 1 wardrobe and 2 draws for girl cloths. Biggest problem I have is storing shoes. About 16 pairs. lol

Denita

(29-06-2014, 04:08 AM)Denita Wrote:  Oh god I can't believe I'm going to admit this.

I learnt how to do laundry and ironing at 13 years old and took over doing my own from then on. I knew I was joining the army at 16 so had to learn for myself. I also learnt to sow, replace zips, crochet and knit. I can also do tapestry and embroidery.

I've taught 3 ex partners how to use an iron.

I reorganised my guy cloths so I have 1 wardrobe and 2 draws for girl cloths. Biggest problem I have is storing shoes. About 16 pairs. lol

Denita

Similar here.

I Started doing my own Laundry when I was 10, Learned to Iron about the same age, learned to sew at 12, learned to cook at 12, and more.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon