Poll: Are you attending the SCC Event - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Absolutely!
19.05%
19.05%
I'm planning on it.
4.76%
4.76%
No, it's too far away/too expense. I would go to something closer to home.
23.81%
23.81%
No, I'm not comfortable outing myself in a public setting like that.
23.81%
23.81%
No, the schedule or circumstances conflicts with my professional/personal life.
19.05%
19.05%
I'm undecided at this point.
4.76%
4.76%
Only if the rhino is making an appearance.
4.76%
4.76%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

SCC Attendance/Alternate Event

Hello all,

Out of curiosity, I would like to get a list here of who's going and who is not. Also, for those not going, maybe we could brainstorm on an alternate event for us to get together with our fellow NBE pursuers. For the American members who don't live near Atlanta, maybe we could contemplate events in the Midwest and Western part of the U.S. that would could meetup at?

Not going, to busy/broke + not ready to out myself like that just yet.

Not going, whilst it sounds like a lot of fun i live in the uk and that aside with little experience at dressing en femme would probably look stupid, sure that will change the further i get into transition though

Flame, just so you know, there is a twice annual event that takes place at the Dunes Resort in Saugatuck, Michigan. Its on the west side of the state. It is not nearly as large as SCC (nothing is) and probably has only about 40 girls, but The Dunes is a super safe and friendly place. I would imagine you and Kari could make it across the lake couldnt you?

Oh, about the poll...you will certainly get a high percentage not going. But think about this...700 - 800 girls do go. Out of how many? Impossible to tell. But I can tell you this. Based only on my own experience, the number of TG is staggeringly large.
I am now operating on three websites and quickly making friends with girls all over the world. The number with whom I am now personally familiar seems huge to me, but is totally dwarfed by the huge number participating on just those sites, let alone the vast number who only lurk. And the lurkers outnumber participants by far. And that ignores all those who are not even on websites of whom there are many.
We are everywhere girls. Everywhere. And in growing numbers.
Certainly many are closeted, and some very deeply. My heart breaks thinking of them as I am well familiar with that pain. But I cannot help but be hopeful when I see the changes that have occured just in my lifetime. Think what would happen if only half, no, only a quarter of all the existing TG, CD, TS all came forward and public at once. The world would be changed forever.

My wife and I are going to be on a 3 week vacation to the Pacific Northwest.... which I'm looking forward to... I can always go out places enfemme but getting the chance to see Mt St Helens erupt and a big foot!!! Yeah!

(26-06-2014, 02:08 PM)Karren Wrote:  My wife and I are going to be on a 3 week vacation to the Pacific Northwest.... which I'm looking forward to... I can always go out places enfemme but getting the chance to see Mt St Helens erupt and a big foot!!! Yeah!

<= Lives one state over from that area.

Can Recommend some scenic places to see/go if you like.

I would love to go but money is tight. I wish I knew a someone who wanted to share a room, but I live in a small southern town. I know a lot of lesbians and gay men, but no one who is TG or CD. I live in a apartment and it is a weird set up and I have to walk about 300 feet by all of the other apartments to get to my care so I have not tried to go out enfeme to a TG club or event which would be 100 miles away.

(28-06-2014, 09:37 AM)whybreasts Wrote:  I would love to go but money is tight. I wish I knew a someone who wanted to share a room, but I live in a small southern town. I know a lot of lesbians and gay men, but no one who is TG or CD. I live in a apartment and it is a weird set up and I have to walk about 300 feet by all of the other apartments to get to my care so I have not tried to go out enfeme to a TG club or event which would be 100 miles away.

I've sent you a PM.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon