Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

your love story

Aww, beautiful love stories, you got me teary eyed!!

(20-06-2014, 03:35 PM)echapman Wrote:  
(20-06-2014, 03:12 PM)AquaArab Wrote:  
(20-06-2014, 03:04 PM)yellow_ Wrote:  OHHH I LOVE GOOD LOVE STORIES!

Was reading around the Web and I got so teary eyed when a male poster posted that he is still attracted to his wife after 40 plus years. Even though they have grown old and have change physically (weight gain, wrinkles) , he was still attracted to her.

He posted something like, "..when she smile I would recall when I saw her smile while we were dating. When she laugh, I remember how much I love how it sounds. When she is asleep I remember how much in love I was when we first share the bed. "

I want someone to love me like that. :')

Awww! I want that too! I want my ex whom I'm still in love with to feel that way about me. Or atleast get over him and meet someone like that. No that's a lie, I just want him Sad

Men suck!

It gets better! When my ex and I split I was devastated. I constantly tried to figure out what I did and why he didn't love me the way I wanted him to. It's called a break-up for a reason... because it's broken. When I met my husband it was SO different. At first I couldn't deal with someone being so good to me as strange as that sounds. I loved my husband differently than I had loved my ex, but it was a completely consuming kind of love and I knew I had been wrong before.

Hang in there sweetie. It only gets better!

Agree with this! Is how I feel too I almost feel like he's too good to me and I don't deserve it because of my ex's they were all kinds of wrong for me.

I love the stories some are so beautiful I would tell mine but I'm scared I can't write that kind of thing well and it might not sound right.

He wasn't wrong, he just moved away for his masters and well to build a career Sad
We still talk every now and then to catch up so it's quite hard to move on when I keep thinking that maybe in the future something might happen. After all my parents were so far away for a year and a half but that didn't stop them. Ugh.
Don't want this thread to turn into a break up one haha echapman I really do wish you the best with your husband, your guys are such an adorable couple. Glad you're happy Smile & you too Bonitta!
Thank you guys though

Bonitta tell us!!

(20-06-2014, 04:01 PM)AquaArab Wrote:  He wasn't wrong, he just moved away for his masters and well to build a career Sad
We still talk every now and then to catch up so it's quite hard to move on when I keep thinking that maybe in the future something might happen. After all my parents were so far away for a year and a half but that didn't stop them. Ugh.
Don't want this thread to turn into a break up one haha echapman I really do wish you the best with your husband, your guys are such an adorable couple. Glad you're happy Smile & you too Bonitta!
Thank you guys though

Bonitta tell us!!

You could wait for him you seem in love with him so why not? Otherwise if you go with someone else you could loose him and never know what it will be like, its difficult right?

(20-06-2014, 04:15 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  
(20-06-2014, 04:01 PM)AquaArab Wrote:  He wasn't wrong, he just moved away for his masters and well to build a career Sad
Thank you guys though

Bonitta tell us!!

You could wait for him you seem in love with him so why not? Otherwise if you go with someone else you could loose him and never know what it will be like, its difficult right?

I do want to wait for him, I did date before and I told him about it. He got so upset and we got back together then a bit after we decided that we can do the long distance because he can't give me what I want right now (which is constant communication) because his life is somewhat of a mess. He told me he won't date nor does he have the time for it, if he did have time to date then we would be together. That was the last convo about two weeks ago and I've kinda decided that I will do the same. I will just focus on my life, man-free. If it's meant to be then there's no way around it, we will find a way. If it's not then il eventually move on and meet someone. I just constantly miss him. I'm always unlucky when it comes to guys.

Bonitta I'm waiting on your story...

So, a love story?...ok, try this one...
Once there was a handsome young actor... a prince... a leading man...talented, and successful … constantly surrounded by admiring would be girlfriends, no shortage of one night stands or longer. But there was something unexplained nagging in the background and waiting to come forth.
Then one day, backstage in rehearsal at a new theatre...SHE walks in. Just like the movies. His heart stops. In a single second he knows. She is beautiful, and funny, and sexy, and ….she is the one. There is not a shred of doubt. He would lay down his life for her.
And he pursues, and he woos, and eventually she agrees, and they marry. And kids are born.
He is passionate but she is always somewhat detached. The lovemaking becomes mechanical.
And then she becomes sick. Seriously. A life long condition is discovered. It is treated and goes into remission but will always dangle over them like the Sword of Damocles.
So he does what he must. He forgoes his career (no insurance) and takes a nothing office job (insurance).
Something is missing though. As time passes the passion from her wanes further. He is no longer a prince, apparently but just a husband in a boring job.
Years pass but the nagging something becomes a screaming demon wanting out. Finally he accepts that within him there is a her.
In secret, in shame, in fear, he explores. He struggles and fights but the need wont go away. It comes from somewhere deep and has been buried too long. He hints but his hints are ignored.
The need becomes overwhelming.
And then he discovers her secret.
Years before, long before they married. She had a love. For her... the love. The one. But times and circumstances prevailed and it never came to be. But the longing remained in her heart. Her marriage to the actor had been in consolation. A settling.
But now the long ago love has reappeared. Successful, vibrant, but still married to another. They begin meeting secretly.
Now it becomes clear what had been missing all those years. Why the passion had been missing.
But his love for her remains strong, so he turns a blind eye, wanting only for her to be happy. Her happiness is more important than his. He ignores the absences. He ignores the sudden unexplained bursts of happiness she exhibits before applying her makeup and venturing out. And inside he/she is secretly dying.
And “she” takes shape from inside of him and becomes real. The person that was always meant to be, free of the anxieties of trying to pretend to be what she was not.
But her birth is greeted by the wife as a relief from guilt. His/her secret taken as justification to expunge her guilt for her own betrayal.
And so they muddle on, friends, but neither happy, neither fulfilled, the needs of children and finances holding them together in mutual loneliness and despair.
And the actress lives for the nights when she can dance, and dance, and dance the night away … and somehow struggle to dance away the pain.
Well, I never said it would have a happy ending did I?
Do all love stories have to have happy endings? I am guessing they don't...

(20-06-2014, 03:26 PM)FrenchBoobs Wrote:  AquaArab, that is such a cute story =)
Thank you for sharing.
It shows that relationships with hardships and patience work the best Smile

My fiance and i met online, he doesn't date because he is religious so he just asked for my hand. He also had to go through a hassle before his family says yes loool.
it will be almost two years

That's interesting what was it like meeting someone online, then really meeting them in person what was it like ? i bet it was exciting but i think I would be too scared like have you seen the tv show catfish It can be really weird.

Samantha that is still beautiful even though its sad gave me tears in someway its happy because maybe without the problems maybe the beautiful actress couldn't be born.

(20-06-2014, 08:10 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  Samantha that is still beautiful even though its sad gave me tears in someway its happy because maybe without the problems maybe the beautiful actress couldn't be born.

Thanks, Bonita....that is such a sweet thing to say. Shy

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon