Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Raspberry Ketones....

So... I've just got to lose some of this excess weight. I look at myself in the mirror and think 'if only my tummy was not so big, my boobs would look so much more strident and I would just have so more a feminine shape'. I also just don’t want to be a fuller figure female shape in ten years time.

The problem with being a compulsive excessive with a tendency to addiction, is that food and eating is a huge part of my daily routine - for routine read desire!!

I do get it that the only absolute way to shed the pounds (but what about the boobs) is to reduce overall calorific intake but do these Raspberry Ketones help and does anyone know if they interact with PM and other NBE drugs?

Love
Mx

Miranda I admit freely I have no idea what a rasberry ketone even is...lol...but as someone with a touch of OC myself, I can tell you that what worked for me was a mental reprogramming where I substituted through a great deal of work the obsession to eat with one to lose pounds. I taught my brain through conditioning and positive reinforcement to find a slight degree of hunger to be a pleasant and positive thing. Rather than fighting hunger and fighting the urge to eat, I began to love that feeling by continually reminding myself of the weight I was losing and thinking about getting into the next lower dress size. :-)
Now, four years later, I find my stomach has shrunk and I cannot eat the kind of meals I did before. I rarely have room to finish more than half an entree in a restaurant. I cut in in half and take the extra home. Not a silver bullet, but it works for me. The other aspect, of course, is a small amount (it doesnt take much) of exercise to raise my metabolism and burn calories faster.
Of course, it also helps that I have allowed myself to discover the joy of dancing. I dance in my car when I am driving...lol. It also helps with the metabolism and calorie burn.
I hope this helps.
Hugs
Sammie

I'd like to echo Sammie's words about the importance of getting into a 'it's good to be a bit hungry' frame of mind. It's the only way I've ever been able to lose weight. The hardest part is when I sit down evenings to watch a TV show. The urge to munch becomes incredibly hard to resist. I found, though, that if I pop a couple sugar-free chiclets of gum in my mouth, it helps to satisfy that urge. I'm stuck at 163 lbs right now, so I'm thinking hungry today...lol.

But, Sammie, how in the world do you, at 6'-3", fit into a size 8 dress? That's wonderful, sis.

Clara Smile

Hi Miranda,

I have been taking 200mg Raspberry Keytones morning before breakfast and lunch for a long while now (probably just under 3 months), they appear to help but to be honest it is a marginal gain I have seen compared to the exercise and diet management can achieve. Myfitnesspal is probably the easiest tool to use out there, and make sure you weigh everything initially to portion sizes right. I had no idea when I first started. Anyhow once the weight starts coming off then it tends not to stop as long as you keep with a calorie deficit and keep active.
If you're looking for a good tasty program I would highly recommend the Montignac method which is based on real french cuisine which can be really tasty. I wouldn't recommend the rapid weight loss method unless you're really really dedicated.

However to ask about the interactions I haven't seen any I think the keytones are safe with certainly PM, PC and Spearmint.

Another really simple thing is if you feel like eating, drink a glass of water. Smile

Good luck
Arielle

(17-06-2014, 07:06 PM)ClaraKay Wrote:  But, Sammie, how in the world do you, at 6'-3", fit into a size 8 dress? That's wonderful, sis.

Clara Smile

Well, not all 8s, Sis...tee hee. It depends on the designer and the dress. A 10 is usually better if it is structured at all.

Now I'm depressed. 6'2" and size 14. Sammie I can't decide if I should hate youWink

Kim

(18-06-2014, 12:02 AM)kimdl93 Wrote:  Now I'm depressed. 6'2" and size 14. Sammie I can't decide if I should hate youWink

Kim

Compared Sammie I look like a shrek Sad some of us destined to be ugly ducklings Smile

(18-06-2014, 12:08 AM)myboobs Wrote:  
(18-06-2014, 12:02 AM)kimdl93 Wrote:  Now I'm depressed. 6'2" and size 14. Sammie I can't decide if I should hate youWink

Kim

Compared Sammie I look like a shrek Sad some of us destined to be ugly ducklings Smile

Oh, MyB, you know we are all our own worst critic. I bet you shine up like a new penny. As Karren says, "Masculinity....nothing a little makeup can't fix" Tongue

Clara Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon