Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

FAQ-When will my breasts stop hurting?

It's often stated that breast tenderness, even painfulness, is an indication of glandular tissue growth occurring during NBE. Will these sensations lessen and stop as growth slows and eventually stops?

Your breasts should adjust. If they're really sensitive, just massage them gently. It's like working out: in the beginning, you'll be very sore but as your body adjusts the soreness will lessen. But it's a good sign, so keep it up and good luck! Smile

(13-06-2014, 06:50 PM)aliciabc93 Wrote:  Your breasts should adjust. If they're really sensitive, just massage them gently. It's like working out: in the beginning, you'll be very sore but as your body adjusts the soreness will lessen. But it's a good sign, so keep it up and good luck! Smile

I guess I didn't make myself clear. A GG who reaches puberty starts to grow breasts and will often experience some breast soreness as they develop. But, eventually the soreness goes away. Does that happen at some particular Tanner stage? Is it when all growth has stopped? Do GGs who start NBE also experience soreness of the breasts?

Clara Smile

I rather hope, forlornly I am aware, that the growing pains will remain forever.

I still cannot get my head around the reason I am playing in the NBE field - I don't really want to lose my underlying masculine features - strength being the major one, yet I love the feminine characteristics I am developing more and more.

I rather think that, for me, the core driver might be the pleasure I get from the breast aches, the itchiness, the feeling of erect nipples against my shirt etc. It is probably a sexual gratification thing. Certainly after more than 12 months of being involved in NBE and nearly six months on roughly 1500 per day PM, the eroticism has only increased. It has changed dramatically from being a purely male penis oriented eroticism to a more overall sensitivity,

Yet, that said, whilst I love and adore breast and full body engendered highs, the absolute pinnacle high comes when the male and female orgasms occur simultaneously - which they still do.

This might seem to be wandering bit off topic, but not really ... I gave up PM for a 3 week period until 2 days ago. During that period, I found the breast/earlobe etc. erogenous zones which I had discovered had become less sensitive - like big time.

So, I sort of wonder if there will be a time when everything settles down and I no longer get the extreme highs I do now.

If that be the case, then I may well have to re-evaluate the reasons for doing this in the first place as my goal is not, as far as I know, to turn totally female.

M x

(13-06-2014, 08:45 PM)Miranda-nata-est Wrote:  I rather hope, forlornly I am aware, that the growing pains will remain forever.

I took a 30 day break from PM a short time ago and the soreness in my breasts all but disappeared,. Unlike you, Miranda, I found that I preferred it that way. But, of course, I DO want to feminize; growing breasts for me is not a sexual thing primarily. I'm just wondering at what point the soreness goes away on its own even if I'm still taking estrogen.

Clara Smile

Great question Clara, I've wondered the same thing and it's one that hopefully some GG's will chime in on.

Curious, did you ask your SO if she remembered when her soreness went away?

(13-06-2014, 10:24 PM)Scotti Wrote:  Great question Clara, I've wondered the same thing and it's one that hopefully some GG's will chime in on.

Curious, did you ask your SO if she remembered when her soreness went away?

I did ask her. She said that she doesn't remember her breasts ever being sore before, during, or after puberty. But that's just her experience. There are guides for young girls that do warn of breast soreness during puberty.

Clara Smile

(13-06-2014, 09:06 PM)ClaraKay Wrote:  I'm just wondering at what point the soreness goes away on its own even if I'm still taking estrogen.

For me, after approx 18 months on PM, they stopped growing and the soreness/tenderness/itching/etc also stopped. However, I am still aware that they are there, all the time.

Now almost 4 years from when I started, a couple of weeks off PM is enough to lose the constant 'awareness' of them, but a couple of weeks back on PM is enough to return that feeling.

Hope that helps

(14-06-2014, 06:30 AM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  
(13-06-2014, 09:06 PM)ClaraKay Wrote:  I'm just wondering at what point the soreness goes away on its own even if I'm still taking estrogen.

For me, after approx 18 months on PM, they stopped growing and the soreness/tenderness/itching/etc also stopped. However, I am still aware that they are there, all the time.

Now almost 4 years from when I started, a couple of weeks off PM is enough to lose the constant 'awareness' of them, but a couple of weeks back on PM is enough to return that feeling.

Hope that helps

Thank you, Pansy-Mae. Yes, that is helpful, and makes sense. But I wonder why taking PM makes you constantly aware of your breasts. Does taking estradiol have a similar effect? I suspect not. I wonder if GGs who take PM experience the same constant awareness. I have read that at least some GGs experience a 'fullness' and 'firmness' in their breasts when they do NBE with PM. It must be the miroestrol or another compound in PM that affects breast tissue such that these sensations are produced. Curious.

Clara Huh

I'm a gg and I expereinced growing pains. Since puberty, I've experienced similar pains or just discomfort/awareness at certain times in my cycle, while taking certain herbs, and when starting bcp. So I think if you have boobs, they pretty much always respond to your hormonal state. You get used to it Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon