Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Musings on nighties

Hello all,

For my sleepwear I typically alternate between wearing nighties and wearing a simple shirt and shorts. Lately though, there's one nightie in particular that has become a favorite for me. Here's a picture of me wearing it back in September of last year:

I know it may sound trivial to have a favorite nightie, but for some reason I find it comforting, both on a physical and mental level. A while ago, one member described me as not having GID. Whether that assessment is true or not, I still have this pull to embrace and emulate the feminine so to speak.

Your thoughts?

That looks nice on you, hun!!
The only time I wear anything at all to bed is if I want to wear my tits, then I'll need a bra and usually cap it with a tittie shirt...a t-shirt that clings to me and shows off my tits more than a shirt that just hangs off my shoulders and practically hides my huge D's.

There's ALL SORTS of shades of GID and you just happen to fit in one of them. Maybe it's just not one that's on the stronger side of the spectrum.

That looks beautiful on you. Love it. Smile

You look great in that, Flame!
I bet it is nice to sleep in.

Thank you everyone for your nice and encouraging comments. Blush

Samantha,

Yes, that nightie is nice to sleep in.

Missed Miss,

Yeah, I agree there are many shades of GID. It would be comforting to know exactly where I stand. Sad

(13-06-2014, 03:36 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  Missed Miss,

Yeah, I agree there are many shades of GID. It would be comforting to know exactly where I stand. Sad
I guess the only thing you can do is evaluate yourself and your feelings about it. Personally, if I could wake up completely fem tomorrow, I'd LOVE it!! But, I'm in a position where I can't exactly take the various steps needed to go about doing it the long way. Also, it's not like I have a burning desire, as my psychologist told me, it's not a life or death situation, like, I HAVE to have it done and the sooner the better!!!!

(13-06-2014, 03:36 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  Yeah, I agree there are many shades of GID. It would be comforting to know exactly where I stand. Sad

Don't over-think it.

When you use other peoples' opinions as a yardstick, just remember it's a fuzzy and not-too-accurate yardstick.

I'll quote Freud for this one: "Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar."

Cool

Flame. I like your nightie. I feel that I sleep better when I wear a nice nitegown or nightie. I just wish we were in a world where you could wear what you want and people would mind their own busness. Then it would be more about your identity then gender identity.

(28-06-2014, 09:51 AM)whybreasts Wrote:  Flame. I like your nightie.

Thank you! Big Grin

(28-06-2014, 09:51 AM)whybreasts Wrote:  I just wish we were in a world where you could wear what you want and people would mind their own busness. Then it would be more about your identity then gender identity.

+1,000,000

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon