Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Interesting Times

All great news, sweetheart!
Welcome, home!
Hugs
Sammie

I'm glad your back, Arielle. This is a special place to be sure. You're really making huge progress, hon. That's great! I'm looking forward to meeting you at SCC.

Hugs,

Clara

Very good to hear from you, and look forward to meeting you at SCC. The facilities available to you in UK and CH make me green with envy. I am getting a referral to an endo, but no appointment date yet, my weight is down to its lowest for at least 30 years, my wife is more supportive than I have any right to expect, and yes, there is no place quite like BN.

Same here Arielle. Glad to hear things are going well for you on so many fronts. Personally, I think BN is simply amazing and worth more than a 100 counselors! ...And it's FREE! ...Not to discredit those trained to help us see things that we wouldn't otherwise see and sign off on the necessary lines but everyone knows what I'm talking about I think. Thanks for checking in Arielle.

Blessings,
Kari

Wow ... That's great news, I'm glad everything looks like its working out for you.

Well I went to the Endo, and have to go back on the 26th. Putting me straight on Androcur and Estrodol gel. He is trying to avoid oral medication due to liver stress.
All he needs is an email from my therapist, hopefully I'll get that in time, I don't see why not. So it looks like I will predominantly be going the Swiss route.
I was literally bouncing off of the wall yesterday, happy day. Smile

Currently at the airport, waiting in the lounge, it is empty. So does anyone know what is required for Transsexuals to get past the TSA in the USA? We don't have problems here Smile

ps. My posture is so bad in this picture *sigh* Sad

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

That's great news, Arielle. I'm happy for you and know just how you feel. This is a turning point in your life. Have a good journey to womanhood, hon.

Clara

P.S. I don't know if it matters to you, but I only post photos of myself in the 'Picture Pages' subforum. That way only members of BN can see them.

(01-08-2014, 02:56 PM)Arielle Wrote:  Well I went to the Endo, and have to go back on the 26th. Putting me straight on Androcur and Estrodol gel. He is trying to avoid oral medication due to liver stress.
All he needs is an email from my therapist, hopefully I'll get that in time, I don't see why not. So it looks like I will predominantly be going the Swiss route.
I was literally bouncing off of the wall yesterday, happy day. Smile

Currently at the airport, waiting in the lounge, it is empty. So does anyone know what is required for Transsexuals to get past the TSA in the USA? We don't have problems here Smile

ps. My posture is so bad in this picture *sigh* Sad

You look great, and it sounds as if you're well set up now. If yesterday was a great day for you, today has been a great day for me and your post has been my good luck charm. Annie is intending to 'come out' for the first time at SCC and my wife and I have been putting together a wardrobe (I've never had the urge to crossdress and never had, but we both appreciate that some rehearsal is necessary. My wife was looking this morning at some tops I'd bought and said that they were too small (I'm 6' 3" and 200lbs) and I said they were not and pulled each one on in turn; and then when she'd gone out pulled on a pair of (women's) jeans, at which point I felt I might as well go the rest of the way. It looked right and felt so good to be the real me (which to me means that as a woman, I dress accordingly; nothing 'cross' about it and nothing to do with satisfying an urge) that I've stayed that way for the rest of the day. When I went on BN and saw your post I felt a real kindred spirit, at which point the phone went and my PHP was on the phone to tell me that a new transgender clinic, the first in my province, has just opened in Moncton, only two hours drive away. Services were so lacking before that I'm over the moon with delight.

HugsBig Grin

Annie, that's wonderful news. I'm so glad you are dressing to match your identity. I always thought your dressing drab was rather odd....LOL. Just wait until those estrogen receptors get filled!

Hugs,

Clara (feeling sassy) Wink

Arielle, you look so cute and natural in that photo. I just know this will all go so well for you . I am so happy for you, princess.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon