Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My pm journey

Starting this as a kind of pm diary to keep track of any growth and my experiences along the way, im a single biological male in my early 30's, weigh roughly 190 lbs and am 6ft tall, so a little overweight but maybe not a bad thing with pm, i am using 350mg purafem branded capsules and breast cream, current dose is 1400mg a day comprising of 2 350mg capsules in the morning before breakfast and 2 350mg capsules late evening along with massaging in the breast cream morning and evening, i have been taking pm now for 7 days and the pictures are from today,

experiences so far, erections have become less frequent you have to work for them most of the time, i have at a couple of times in the last week had uncontrollable emotions (laughing or smiling at people), waking up in the middle of the night with rock hard nipples and wood, night sweats

Growth, no noticeable growth but for the last couple of days my chest has felt sore and firmer

The skin on my chest is not the best, soft from moisturising but full of ingrown hairs from waxing & epilating so if anyone has any suggestions how to sort this im all ears, anyway a couple of pics

Great move to post a starting picture, Bobie. I did that, and it always amazes me how far I've come.

BTW, I must complement you on the placement of your nipples. Good work! Many of us bio-males have widely separated nipples that make it that much harder to grow female-like breasts.

After epilating, rub some 'Tend Skin' into your skin and every day until the red spots go away. Works for me. Also, don't forget to exfoliate!

Clara Smile

Im not actually as flat as the pictures make out but yes its nice to have some starting pics, i also measured myself and made a note of that so i will know if i grow, im convinced my areolas have grown already, they have always been on the small side but seem much larger now, glad to hear my nipples are where they should be for decent female like breasts, still a little concerned about what i may end up with although having seen some of the pics on here wow people really have done well, the spots on my chest are the ingrown hairs (well the pissed off ones) i dont seem to get them on my legs but that area of my chest really suffers, i exfoiate (assuming you mean scrubbing the skin) every time i shower i wash with one of those body puff's and then go over afterwards with a loofah wash mitt and after showering use a body lotion with aloe vera in it on nearly all my body, when the slight side effects im currently suffering subside i think i will start to also take a capsule at lunchtime increasing my dose to 1750mg a day, has anyone found pm softens facial hair or am i imagining that? you where not wrong about pm changing you you feel about things, i already find myself wanting to take this further than i initially set out to

Bobie, you may have read of my many problems with in-grown hairs. I get them on my thighs along with such itching that I stopped epilating there. It was horrible. I do have a Tria 4X diode laser hair remover that I use on my legs for that reason. No in-growns with the laser, thank the lord. Plus, a laser can be used on shaved legs whereas an epilator cannot.

I'm of the mind that my epilator breaks off a certain number of hairs rather than pull them out by the root. A hair that is broken off below the surface of the skin has a rather sharp edge which will sometimes cut through the wall of the pore opening and become trapped under the top layer of skin. Exfoliating helps, but I have to rub with the loofah or body mitt until my skin is bright red to expose the hairs. I don't know how Tend Skin works, but it really does help a lot. There are also chemical exfoliation lotions that remove the top layer of skin. You will feel a stinging sensation as it does its thing.

For some reason, I can epilate the hair on my chest and tummy with only minor in-growns forming. Huh

My ultimate solution to unwanted body hair (is there any other kind other than on the scalp?) is an aggressive war on DHT. Big Grin There is no way to permanently rid yourself of body hair (laser or even electrolysis) without reducing your DHT to female levels.

Check out this: Dihydrotestosterone

Clara Smile

Thanks clara i will have to try some of this tend skin, i have wanted a laser since about xmas but the one i wanted was about £400 ($675) so it had to wait, increased my dose of pm today by 350mg (now on 1750mg a day) so now taking a capsule about 2pm each day in addition to my original program, no plans on going beyond that for this cycle, my t levels must be much lower as my facial hair is growing at a much much slower rate than normal which is nice, would be lovely if there was a simple cheap home test for hormone levels but i dont think there is

The Calcium & magnesium (combo) tablets i had on order have arrived today so are now part of my routine, side effects seem to have all gone away now which is nice, my bust measurement has also increased by 1cm since i started taking pm so looks like something is happening, also had the tg conversation with my mum today, had really been dreading it but it went ok, not mentioned nbe at this stage but its a step in the right direction

Hi, Bobie. Nice to hear that your mother is taking your TG well. It seems that most mothers do, although there are certainly exceptions. It's the fathers that seem to be most resistant. Am I right about that?

I take Magnesium/Calcium supplements, too. The Mg seems to help eliminate leg cramps that were plaguing me after I started NBE.

Clara Smile

Not sure how dad will take it yet, mum didnt know either, he wasnt too keen on me wearing womens clothes or painting my nails when i first started doing that but now doesnt seem fussed about that so im hoping given time it will be ok, oh and i should probably mention due to my circumstances i still live with my parents, could be interesting if he doesnt take it well

Increased dosage slightly a few days ago to 2100mg, half in the morning and in the half evening, still using the cream as well, no noticeable side effects other than a slightly sore back at times but that may be unrelated, also told mum that i am taking pm, i knew she would have reservations with her medical background but it went ok and its probably a good idea someone knows what im taking, she is going to have a word with my dad before i do, honestly no idea how this is going to go so hoping for the best really as i would like my familes support, luckily my parents are fairly open minded and supporting but its still a big thing for anyone to deal with

Bobie, all the best with your family, sweetheart. Its a tough step and I really hope it goes well for you!
Hugs

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon