Poll: How often are you addressed as female in male mode? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
All of the time (100%)
0%
0%
Most of the time (70%)
8.11%
8.11%
Some times (50%)
8.11%
8.11%
Infrequently (30%)
0%
0%
Seldom (10%)
13.51%
13.51%
Never (0%)
59.46%
59.46%
What is male mode? (eh?)
10.81%
10.81%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

In 'Male Mode' how often are you called Miss/Madam/Mrs?

Hi All,

This is a quick poll for those who are not 24/7 female, but have a 'Male Mode' as well. I went to Body Shop today in Male mode which prompted this, as I like their body butter. Anyhow the girl there addressed me in a feminine manner even though Male mode was clearly enabled.

So it got me thinking, how often does this happen to you lot?

GM

Hell.... I don't get Ma'amed when out enfemme! lol

Most of the time they play it safe and don't use either maam or sir.

For those that do, I'm more likely to get a "sir" from a guy. If its a woman I'm way more likely to get a "maam". Not sure why.

Anyways, it's somewhere around 50/50 for me. I don't shave everyday, so that's probably a major factor there. lol

(05-05-2014, 09:29 PM)Karren Wrote:  Hell.... I don't get Ma'amed when out enfemme! lol

Why the hell not???? You sure look like a woman to me!!!!

I remember back in the early `70's, when my oldest sister was at least 12 years old, she had VERY long stringy straight hair nearly to her waist and we were in line at the local grocery store when the guy running the cash register started talking to her, he called her, "sonny"!! She started crying and said, "I'm a GIRL!!!!", and stomped out of the store.

(06-05-2014, 12:10 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
(05-05-2014, 09:29 PM)Karren Wrote:  Hell.... I don't get Ma'amed when out enfemme! lol

Probably my voice.... and I don't try to hide I'm not female....

(06-05-2014, 12:20 AM)Karren Wrote:  

Aaaaahhhhh!! THAT could do it!!!!

Yup, it is only my voice that gives me away too I think. Should probably complete voice retraining. Wink

But, at the same time, thanks QUITE A LOT for doing that!!!! It's kinda what I've been doing all those years that I wore a skirt and pantyhose on stage and NEVER hid my maleness!! I'm hoping to make it cool for guys to wear this stuff in public any time they want, so we don't HAVE to hide it anymore!!!! The more of us that do it, the more accepted it is!!

I've been called "ma'am" over the phone numerous times, but can't actually pass as a women (yet). Tongue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon