Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Southern Comfort Conference /Atlanta

(18-06-2014, 08:48 PM)ClaraKay Wrote:  Not to worry, I'll try to keep Sammie in line. Wink

Clara Smile

Tee hee...good luck with that, Clara...lolTongue

(18-06-2014, 03:29 AM)ClaraKay Wrote:  Actually, Flame, you should be in Atlanta AS one of the girls...Tongue

Clara,

Are you and Samantha conspiring together to get me in trouble or something? Big Grin

On a more serious note, I would go if it's much closer to me, say Minneapolis or Chicago.

(18-06-2014, 11:43 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  
(18-06-2014, 03:29 AM)ClaraKay Wrote:  Actually, Flame, you should be in Atlanta AS one of the girls...Tongue

Clara,

Are you and Samantha conspiring together to get me in trouble or something? Big Grin

On a more serious note, I would go if it's much closer to me, say Minneapolis or Chicago.

We need you, Flame. I'm afraid Sammie's wild behavior will be more than I can handle alone. We'll need another level headed member to tame her. Big Grin

Hugs,
Clara

Good lord I'm going to have to call Sarah hourly to make sure you all are behaving!

(19-06-2014, 03:32 AM)echapman Wrote:  Good lord I'm going to have to call Sarah hourly to make sure you all are behaving!

Lol...well you are still invited Emily!
BTW...our little extended family and friends group has now swollen to a membership of NINE!
No, I am no longer naming names...tee hee...and there will be some surprises...Tongue
This is going to be so much fun!
I cannot imagine we will ever again be able to get another group of BN girls this big and awesome together in one place. So if you were wavering, it is time to get off the pot! The hotel is getting low on rooms.
Lets get this party started!

NINE! Wow, that's great. I wish I knew who.

Clara Dodgy

Alright, girls, my thanks go put to dear Lenneth for finding this and getting it to me.
For those of you unable to attend SCC we may have a little virtual help for you.
Lenneth has put me in touch with some software from a company called ustream. I believe this will allow us to broadcast and stream or just record video live from SCC and anyone on our network will be able to watch, hopefully from any device.
There are ustream apps available for iphone, ipad, android etc.
I plan to create an account shortly before the conference and will get the info on here at that time.
Now dont expect 24/7 coverage...this ain't CNN honey, and I plan to be having fun...lol But we should be able to arrange some live and preplanned video hookups at certain points.
So, what do you think?
Good idea? Bad idea? Don't care?

(17-06-2014, 11:12 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  
(17-06-2014, 11:05 PM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  I guess I'm just not as outgoing as you lot are. I'm going to clutch onto Sammie's leg and hide behind her mostly. Big Grin

Dont worry, sis, I'm bringing you some beta blockers. Lol

May be I should bring along my own supply of left over beta blockers for when my own present euphoria gives way to nerves. Shy My wife keeps telling me that I am acting totally out of character and that SCC is the kind of thing that I would normally be far too much of a shrinking violet to even contemplate Shy, but she hopes however that I do go so that I'll realize how much I hated it.Dodgy Notwithstanding, she is organizing and producing my wardrobe to such an extent that I am beginning to wonder how much input I am going to get Huh, while she is also looking for counseling to reconcile her own internal self-contradictory attitudes towards my gender issues.

There is one thing to bear in mind about beta blockers, as well as their known off-label ability to help with anxiety, and which may be good or bad depending on one's outlook. Abi Drew reckoned that high doses of them over an extended period were a big factor in my own loss of male function; so they may be an alternative or supplement to other AAs. Dodgy Following up on a previous post, I'm not even sure that I wouldn't like to share a room, if only for additional mutual moral support in this adventure, quite apart from practical support in doing up zippers and making clothing choices bearing in mind my zero CD experience. So if there is any one too late to get a room in the hotel or who needs to save a bit of money, here is an opportunity.

A complication I have now on the clothes sizing front, and which gives me some fellow feeling with some others in the group who seem to be evolving fast in various ways, is that I am trying to correct my diastasis, which involves wearing 24/7 a 'splint', which is a specialized (and rather uncomfortable) form of cincher, associated with an exercise program. The first few days produced remarkable results, and completely changed the shape of my belly from a barrel to slight beginnings of an hourglass. The big bulge above my navel is gone (at least temporarily), and my 'natural waist', which had disappeared as a result of the diastasis, has reappeared, decreasing my waistline by three inches with possibly more to come.Smile Unfortunately the bulge above the navel has now moved below the navel.Sad

I don't think I'm really getting cold feet, but I'm very willing to seek any support I can get - I'm a bit too big to hide behind anyone's leg (even the rhino's) or skirt. Big Grin

Not to worry, Annie. In this unit we leave no girl behind. Tongue
And there is plenty of room behind the rhino...lol...that sow has to be a size 29 plus, even in a designer dress, let alone the off the rack Walmart crap she usually wears. Frankly I tried to get her to not come but she is one stubborn piece of work.
If you need advice on something specific, just let me know...I am a PM away. Though I am going out tomorrow (yay...I cant wait!) so it would have to wait till Sunday before I could reply?..tee hee.

Annie, I felt the same trepidation when Sammie first broached the subject of attending SCC to me. Her accounts of the jitters the first time she went public didn't help to calm my fears any either. But, when I finally did step out en femme in the company of other CDers last month, it was really not that frightening at all. You will be just fine. Forget the B-blockers. Trust me, dear.

BTW, I, too, am going out tomorrow evening en femme, and I'm so looking forward to it.

Clara Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon