Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Shaving Legs - Would Anyone Notice?

I don't think I would care much what others think (except family and friends), but I do want to be prepared in the event it is much noticed when I do shave or epilate my legs.

Well, I've had these large dark patches on my legs for years and I've been wearing shorts to work (my new job) for the past few weeks and only TODAY did one of the guys I work with a lot notice the patches and only then because I pointed them out! So, like I said, unless you point it out, it's doubtful anyone will notice.

I have been completely hairless on my body arms and legs for over 10 years using creams and shaving no one has mentioned it to me that they have noticed, to be honest I could not care if they did it's my body PS the wife prefers me smooth and hairlessBig Grin go for it and please yourself

I shave my entire body. My sister knows I'm transitioning. If you have at least one person who knows, it helps make it easier. Tell someone. Anyone. Tell a perfect stranger if you have to. Once you let it out for the first time, it becomes soooooo much easier. I came out to my cousin first, then my Aunt, then my sister. Me and sis go shopping sometimes "when she can deal with this".

Shaving... you could just say, 'I like the way my legs look without hair", or maybe, "I'm tired of my work pants pulling on my leg hair" this was my original excuse. Now, I don't care. Fuck you, yes I shave my legs. I like being smooth.

Be happy with who you are. Whoever or whatever you are. If you feel the need to change a few things. Do so.

I have been smooth for years but usually alloeed calves and forearms to grow during the summer. Not this year....Cant wait to see if anyone notices...not that there was much hair on my calves to begin with...lol.

(02-05-2014, 03:04 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  I have been smooth for years but usually alloeed calves and forearms to grow during the summer. Not this year....Cant wait to see if anyone notices...not that there was much hair on my calves to begin with...lol.

(Sigh) Just another reason to be envious of you, Sammie.

(But, it's the good kind of envy.)

Clara Wink

The only person that ever said anything about me shaving was my mum, and she has, well... very rigid ideas about gender. I just ignored her "men are supposed to be hairy" comments.

Once you do it you realise it's not such a big deal after all.

(02-05-2014, 07:26 PM)abxicx Wrote:  The only person that ever said anything about me shaving was my mum, and she has, well... very rigid ideas about gender. I just ignored her "men are supposed to be hairy" comments.

Once you do it you realise it's not such a big deal after all.

I always have my doubts about anyone who tells me I am "supposed" to be anything...lol

Hi

I have been shaving my legs since a young boy. I used to do a lot of competitive cycling where shaving your legs is normal. After 3 years shaving I have never had any more hair on my legs - great now saves a lot of time before going out.

Only one person ever mentioned my legs and he thought it was a bit strange, even with the reason of cycling.

Most people will not care anyway.

Tina

One of my neighbors popped in to borrow something and I was wearing shorts after having recently removed all hair and they did a bit of a double take, but no big deal.

Two days later I was talking outside by the pool with one of their best friends (big, older guy) and noticed he didn't have any hair on his legs at all. I'm not sure I personally would have noticed it unless I was already thinking about it.

Then again, some may be more apt to check and take notice if they suspect you might be up something interesting! Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon