Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Withdrawal Symptoms

My situation regarding withdrawals is somewhat relevant, but complicated by many factors. In three and a half years of serious PM use, I took not one break. This changed in January with a short one week break during which time I am sure I really experienced no change at all. However, my program was broadened to include estradiol about six weeks ago.
And then, about a week and a half ago, it (my program) was altered again by a reduction in PM from some 3500mgs daily to zero for a few days, and then back to roughly 1500mgs daily at which it currently stands, but with the addition, on recommendation of my doctor, and on an experimental basis, to include a small amount of synthetic T.
My current feelings, after about a week and a half, are I think, worth noting, though it should also be observed that subjective feelings in these matters do not exist in a vacuum, and are obviously affected to a degree by other occurrences in my life.
I find my "pink fog" lifting somewhat, along with the preoccupations and feelings of euphoria that surround it. My libido, which indeed began to stir, even if ever so slightly, while I was dosing with T but forgoing all PM, has relaxed once more into total dormancy. And I am experiencing a return of many mental feelings I do not no how to properly describe but must, in that failure, describe only as feelings of somewhat forgotten masculinity.
I confess I find this disconcerting.
More about this where it rightfully belongs on my program page.

Day 18 of my break from all herbs. I noticed yesterday that my nipples have shrunk in size and are getting softer still. No change in mood. No rejection of female identity. Nail biting not returning. All good, BUT, I have noticed that my blood pressure has been lower than it usually is, and I fainted the other day while out shopping ??? That's never happened before. WTF? I'm very much tempted to start back on PM early. Only 12 days to go. Will I make it???

Clara Smile

(13-04-2014, 09:45 AM)ClaraKay Wrote:  Day 18 of my break from all herbs. I noticed yesterday that my nipples have shrunk in size and are getting softer still. No change in mood. No rejection of female identity. Nail biting not returning. All good, BUT, I have noticed that my blood pressure has been lower than it usually is, and I fainted the other day while out shopping ??? That's never happened before. WTF? I'm very much tempted to start back on PM early. Only 12 days to go. Will I make it???

Clara Smile

Wow, Clara, that's not to be trifled with! How low did your BP drop? Hope all is well now, but you shouldn't let that episode pass without talking to a doctor!

Misty

(10-04-2014, 11:51 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  However, my program was broadened to include estradiol about six weeks ago.

Tisk tisk! I'm afraid you'll have to cease coming to this NATURAL Breast Enhancement forum and switch over the the UN Natural Breast Enhancement side now, otherwise known only by me as uNBE. Don't worry, Sarah and I will keep you company. Smile ...Just kidding everyone. When I first came here it was a paux pas to use anything but herbs.

To answer the OP question though, I haven't taken a significant break since I started over a year ago. There was a week last August that I forgot to take my "stuff" on vacation but that's it. My wife and I thought I was irritable but that can happen with or without uNBE when everyone is cramped into a camper for a week. I have no plans of taking an intentional uNBE holiday. I haven't forgot what this stuff does for me and dread the thought of being without it.

Day 14. I definitely notice a return of impatience, and a tendency to grow angry and frustrated. It's clear to me that the effects of PM, sans the permanent breast growth, definitely reverse when I stop taking PM.

I'll comment further in Flame's "Plan B" thread...

Misty

(13-04-2014, 02:43 PM)Misty0732 Wrote:  
(13-04-2014, 09:45 AM)ClaraKay Wrote:  Day 18 of my break from all herbs. I noticed yesterday that my nipples have shrunk in size and are getting softer still. No change in mood. No rejection of female identity. Nail biting not returning. All good, BUT, I have noticed that my blood pressure has been lower than it usually is, and I fainted the other day while out shopping ??? That's never happened before. WTF? I'm very much tempted to start back on PM early. Only 12 days to go. Will I make it???

Clara Smile

Wow, Clara, that's not to be trifled with! How low did your BP drop? Hope all is well now, but you shouldn't let that episode pass without talking to a doctor!

Misty

Last night I measured my BP at 94/55 repeatedly! That's way lower than the typical measurement (112/65) at my semi-annual checkups at the doctor. Checked machine's accuracy against wife's BP and it's working fine. Concluded that I was very dehydrated after discussing what's been going on lately. I'm consciously drinking more water now and it seems to be working to raise my BP back up to my normal level.

Among other things (recent GI illness), I was taking a diuretic to reduce edema in my feet and ankles. Stopped that before the road trip, but the effects probably lingered.

BTW, I started taking a magnesium supplement a week ago and my nighttime leg cramps have stopped occurring.

Clara Smile

Last week I took a break from PM for the first time in 28 months. Morning wood returned after 4 days, with breasts losing that deep nub of sensitivity by the end of day 7. Restarted PM yesterday (3 caps, twice a day) and breasts are back to feeling how they did before the break. I think the only other change I experienced was that my body hair seemed to annoy me more than usual, which I've since taken care of, though it also could've been due to the warm weather finally arriving, and not so much the break from PM.

(14-04-2014, 05:16 PM)Misty0732 Wrote:  I'll comment further in Flame's "Plan B" thread...

Misty

I'm looking forward to reading your comments Misty. Smile

JMT,

I didn't have a problem with involuntary erections while going cold turkey with pm until about week 3. Were you also taking an anti-androgen like spearmint or Saw Palmetto? If not, that might explain why I had a longer delay than you even though you've been talking pm longer than me.

(15-04-2014, 03:16 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  JMT,

I didn't have a problem with involuntary erections while going cold turkey with pm until about week 3. Were you also taking an anti-androgen like spearmint or Saw Palmetto? If not, that might explain why I had a longer delay than you even though you've been talking pm longer than me.
Hey flamesabers,

I think you hit the nail on the head. I normally take 4 160mg caps of SP extract each day. When I took the week off from PM, I cut back to just 1/day, just before bed. I wanted to give my system a break after being on PM for over 2 years straight, but I didn't want a bunch of T/DHT sweeping in and undoing any of that hard work. Apparently just 1 SP cap / day can't cut it. It's a good lesson to learn.

(15-04-2014, 04:43 PM)JMT Wrote:  
(15-04-2014, 03:16 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  JMT,

Hey flamesabers,

I think you hit the nail on the head. I normally take 4 160mg caps of SP extract each day. When I took the week off from PM, I cut back to just 1/day, just before bed. I wanted to give my system a break after being on PM for over 2 years straight, but I didn't want a bunch of T/DHT sweeping in and undoing any of that hard work. Apparently just 1 SP cap / day can't cut it. It's a good lesson to learn.

Have you given spearmint a try? I just need to take 2 400mg capsules of spearmint to really drive down my testosterone levels.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon