Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My program

(17-07-2015, 05:34 PM)EvaMarie Wrote:  
(05-07-2015, 06:49 PM)ClaraKay Wrote:  You're a risk taker, Eva. I admire your courage, but question your judgment in some of the things you do. But, hey, don't take offense, in so many ways you have been a role model for me. I love you, honey.

Clara Smile

Honey I just get treated like any other woman nowWinkBig Grin Problem is I still have that damn thing BlushSad
You should be making a nice piece of change working for the post office! Before too terribly long you should be able to afford to exchange your outty for an inny!

I can afford it right now, have all the psych letters ect... Id do it today if I could... Im gonna have to wait for a year now if I want to be able to take 2 months off for recovery through FMLA and keep my job thoughSad

Still can't figure out how to SMILE for the camera BUT I really do LOVE this jobSmile PS thats just a cheap unpadded braBig GrinTongue

[Image: maillady72115_zpsusv1bi2d.jpg]

[Image: maillady272115_zpswwlvvuhi.jpg]

(22-07-2015, 01:26 AM)EvaMarie Wrote:  Still can't figure out how to SMILE for the camera BUT I really do LOVE this jobSmile PS thats just a cheap unpadded braBig GrinTongue

[Image: maillady72115_zpsusv1bi2d.jpg]

[Image: maillady272115_zpswwlvvuhi.jpg]

Post woman deliver by mail :p

Maybe just try telling yourself a dirty joke, THEN snap the picture!

Eva,

Smile, don't smile, it doesn't matter. You look calm, cool and collected for someone who has a pile of other people's mail sitting next to you, lmao. Joking aside, I think you look great, I see a slim (fit) feminine shape with boobs that are filling out nicely.

Soooo, as you never seem to sweat the small stuff in life, I must say great job. Big Grin

Looking PDG, Eva.

I'm glad the job is working out so well.

Miranda

(22-07-2015, 10:03 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Eva,

Smile, don't smile, it doesn't matter. You look calm, cool and collected for someone who has a pile of other people's mail sitting next to you, lmao. Joking aside, I think you look great, I see a slim (fit) feminine shape with boobs that are filling out nicely.

Soooo, as you never seem to sweat the small stuff in life, I must say great job. Big Grin

Thanks LotusWink You know it amazes me sometimes but YES I actually am very calm cool and collected with all that mail and as a woman and becoming "automatic" as in I just do it now with little effort or thought whether its an address on a letter or package I can visualize the mail box for when sorting it or just dealing with people as a woman dating or at work or just socially Smile Really sometimes Im like "did I really just do all that shit so well without even trying or thinking about it all???" I mean just like anything else there is a learning curve, from MtF transition to sorting and delivering 1700-2500 pieces of mail to 700 boxes on a 55 mile route and getting every piece to the right box Cool There was a time I was totally overwhelmed by the job as well as the idea of of living 24/7/365 as a woman... Different but the same and actually they do go together as Im doing both at the same time... From dealing with my bosses male and female to the large businesses like factories, car dealers and even an ammo plant I gotta go into every time out with certified mail that needs a signature or dropping off and picking up a lot of packages.... I'll be totally wrapped up in the job (not even thinking of gender shit at all) when someone will make my day with a "She" "Miss", or "Ma'am" Cool Not one person has questioned my gender at the post office or really anywhere else for a LONG time now here in western SD yet I unfortunately still do on occasionSad

I still have BAD days where I just feel like a total freak and have terrible dysphoriaSad I wonder if people are just being "polite" and feel like no amount of HRT or surgery could ever erase 44 years of T and living actually quite successfully as a "man"... Of course aside from wanting a TOTALLY feminized body I still like "male" things as much as ever... Still know EXACTLY how an "automatic tranny" works, could remove and rebuild one and I have and I can appreciate every shift!!! LOL So of course there is no "going back" for me aside from accepting and integrating my old "male" strengths with my new life...

(22-07-2015, 10:29 PM)Miranda-nata-est Wrote:  Looking PDG, Eva.

I'm glad the job is working out so well.

Miranda

Thanks SisWink Fuck I just tell myself if they do fire me I will get SRS faster!!! Right now I gotta wait until I can get 2 months off, at least 1 year on the jobSad

So lets talk about the "program"...

I've been on legit (but mostly doctor supervised self med) HRT for 15 months now but I honestly saw a lot of my initial feminization on the 3 months I did NBE and the HRT went to work instantly....

I used to take at least 4K of pm every day with licorice root and spearmint caps... At that point I knew I had to transition and I was well into it before I started the irreversible stuff like HRT, facial hair removal, FFS, VFS, coming out, changing name ect...

It's been almost 2 years now since I started "transition", its always just been me bieng me without the guilt and shame and that right there is more liberating and powerful that any HRT or surgery Cool

I started with simply accepting myself and deciding to try some serious CD'ing... I mean I was 44 when I shaved my legs and body for the first time... With each step I knew I wanted more... I wont lie there was and still is a kink aspect to it all but I have no more real doubts now about who I really amWinkSmile

So at first the changes came rapidly and Ive been "full time" since the week I started HRT 15 months ago....

Now I feel like things have stalled out for a long time now even though I feel great... I saw nearly all of my breast growth in the first 3 months on NBE then after about 4 months on HRT...

In the last 11 months (seems way longer) Ive been on high dosage E injections and for about the last 2 months Ive added Hydroxyprogesterone caproate shots... Ive taken P in one form or another from Medroxyprogesterone to prometrium to now HPC from the start...

I should mention I did quit a heavy cigarette habit cold turkey for 6 months for the VFS and FFS... During those 6 months I did feel like the HRT was working better for me but I gained 20 lbsSad

Well since I started up again smoking 2 packs a day and working Im now down to 159 lbs, about 7 lbs (more tits and ass) off my lowest ever weight of 152 lbs last summer.... I feel awesome but I also feel like aside from my surgerys which I love the results of not much is changing...

Im taking 20mg EV every 4 days , usually Progynon Depot, but I have a 40 mg per month script for delestrogen, supposed to be 7mg every 5 days, I still fill the script and use it of course...

So 20-26 mg EV IM injections in my legs every 4 days, that's a LOT of E, maybe "too much" but I feel great and I guess it must be working to some extent...

Also I LOVE the HPC shots, I take a 250mg P shot every 8 days in the butt and since increasing E and adding these and dropping prometrium (though I fill the script and stockpile it anyway) I have definitely seen my T crater... Body hair is completely gone in ALL "male" areas.... I used to have to shave my nipples and belly now and then but now I just don't... I can go a week without shaving my legs and arms now and what does grow certainly aint "manly" Big Grin

I can tell T is gone by the body hair but more so by the extreme shrinkage (nuts are nearly gone and Ive lost at least 25% of not much to start with) and nearly zero ejaculate down there.... Strangely my libido is as strong as ever on all that E and P but a much more "female" type, I routinely O quite nicely without an erection... I only date men now and its been 4 years since I tried to be a "man" with a woman Cool

Also still take 200 mg Spiro and .5mg Avodart (dutasteride) daily, there is NO T for at least a year now ad I want that junk GONE...

I see my doc in October and Im reluctant to make waves.... Maybe just taper down slow and tell him the usual.... He WONT increase my E script to more than 40mg a month though he is open to changing anything else....

I figure just keep him in the dark until after my SRS then tell him what Im really on after he gives me my examsBig Grin I need a doc to write the letter for Brassard and there aint many to chose from around here.....He is a highly respected OB/GYN I will need for real somedayCool Though he admits he has little experience with MtF HRTSad He will have a lot more when Im post op in stirrups getting an exam telling him what I really take!!! LOL Big Grin

SO anyway Ive decided as an experiment to try adding 1000mg PM to my program starting tonight in the hopes of jump starting some more feminizationWink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon