Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

2 months on PM, my observations

Hi I just wanted to post about my experience thus far with PM...

About 4 months ago I decided to start dressing up girly, Id done it before about 10 years ago but purged everything out of guilt and shame and never went back until recently....

After just three months of going all out starting with nothing I quit drinking beer completely and started a girly diet and lost 30 lbs in three monthsBig Grin

About 2 months in I met a GF/Mistress and I was upfront about everything for the first time in my life ever... I just decided to post some girly pics on my lame ass boring Plenty of Fish online dating profile and start messaging potential Mistresses and being upfront with them.... I met one and we hit it off great online and we agreed that I should come by her place for coffee for a first "date"... I did and of course I went fully femmed up.... It was INCREDIBLE and she accepts me as I am... She has been a great help with everything girly and I love her to deathSmile

After coming out to myself the thought of going on hormones kept coming up but I do not want to deal with the medical system at all...

Id been lurking here a while and I decided to give PM a try after A LOT of reading here... I gotta admit I was skeptical...

OK so I jumped right in with 2000 mg a day and then ramped up to 3500-4000 all in the first week... I did have headaches and muscle pain so I cut down to 2500 one at a time evenly spaced through the day...

After another week like that I found it VERY strange that my desire to be girly was disappearingHuh But I stuck with it and even upped the PM to 3000-4000.... Went through a lot of swings from VERY fem to WTF am I doing??? I noticed my body hair coming in slower and finer and my skin getting much smoother and softer and even my beard coming in slowerCool

About a month in I had dropped another 10 lbs, Im down to 170 lbs at 5' 8" and I seem to be stuck there at the moment but I have gained an inch across the nipples and hips... A lot of the weight loss seemed to be coming from reduced upper body muscle mass but id been noticing the fat was sticking around on my boobs... Then the pain startedBig Grin
Now I have lumps under the nipples that have become 3/8" larger and they are hard a lot of the time and becoming noticeable under a T-shirt...

I should add Ive been taking spearmint capsules with every 500 of PM all along and recently went a week with adding Chinese Skullcap capsules... Lately it seems the soreness and swelling is going down so Im thinking cut back or eliminate the Chinese Skullcap...

The CS has had no real effect otherwise except it seems to have increased my appetite and Id like to get to 160 lbs...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I should add Ive pretty much reached a steady state where Im not getting the highs and lows anymore and the dressing up thing just feels like me being me... At the start I kinda thought of it as more of a kink...

The hard part for me now is "dressing up" as a guy because most of my old clothes dont fit right anymore.... Also Ive noticed I dont have that "guy smell" anymore, I can really notice the change when I put on my old clothes and I can smell the old me...

I have lost morning wood but I can still function If I want to so far...

Thank you for you post. I found it very informative.

Little Miss
I have been on PM for about 22 months.
I envy you. The first 4 months were actually best part of the journey!
The acorns form, even the soreness was welcomed it does hurt a little but its a good hurt. Its like a OMG moment everyday, its really working!
Its like a once in a lifetime chance to experience female puberty.
Enjoy every minute girl.

(28-03-2014, 03:33 PM)Elisaustin Wrote:  Little Miss
I have been on PM for about 22 months.
I envy you. The first 4 months were actually best part of the journey!
The acorns form, even the soreness was welcomed it does hurt a little but its a good hurt. Its like a OMG moment everyday, its really working!
Its like a once in a lifetime chance to experience female puberty.
Enjoy every minute girl.

Thanks Sweets, thats a pretty accurate description of how I feelSmile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon