Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Projesterone cream

I have been on SP, Fenugreek, and Red Clover for about two yrs.
Lately I have been thinking about adding PM as wellMy question
is; should I also be using projesterone cream also? I started out using
it for the first month but then read where it will increase your tostesterone level? Has anyone had experience with this or can
pass along some advise? If you want to PM me also that would be great. Thank you, Terilynn

Honey, I use PC once or twice a day. I feel like it gives me more fullness. And my free T checked out two weeks ago at 2.5, which is way lower than normal for a male, and even into the lower range for a female....tee hee. Judge for yourself.Tongue

(12-03-2014, 08:03 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Honey, I use PC once or twice a day. I feel like it gives me more fullness. And my free T checked out two weeks ago at 2.5, which is way lower than normal for a male, and even into the lower range for a female....tee hee. Judge for yourself.Tongue

Hey Samantha, do you think that your free T went down because of the PC? Or could it be also because of any herbs which you take? What was the free T value before? Thanks for your reply. Smile

Hi Peggy, I would doubt the PC had anything to do with it. I really only started using PC last year, after I started to feel growth was stalling. Whereas my libido was already gone by then. I had never had T tested before, but I imagine it was quite robust in previous years based only on the sex drive I used to have.

Ok thanks. Wink

Hi ladies,

In male modulation they use PC to treat for dht and is reported to be one of the strongest forms to combat the effects.

http://www.hairloss-research.org/UpdateP...e5-08.html

Hi again terilynn,

PC is often used to help relieve estrogen dominance, not that it reduces it, rather it opposes it. Also, if applying a 20 mg dose (1/4 teaspoon) it delivers the same equivalent of 200 mg orally.

Wink

All these comments are good but I still need to understand weather or not it would benefit any breast enlargement to use PC on a regular bases.

(14-03-2014, 04:15 PM)Terilynn Wrote:  All these comments are good but I still need to understand weather or not it would benefit any breast enlargement to use PC on a regular bases.

Has for me!

Me, too!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon