Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Will NBE shorten/lengthen one's life?

not wanting to make this about myself but the brief talk I had with the dr who told me I had GD (a long story i'd prefer to not get into) told me the amount of stress the GD was putting on me would eventually kill me.

so that is one point where NBE would result in living longer...

(07-03-2014, 06:35 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  not wanting to make this about myself but the brief talk I had with the dr who told me I had GD (a long story i'd prefer to not get into) told me the amount of stress the GD was putting on me would eventually kill me.

Aw, yes, definitely. I took a look over at Susan's where the question has come up, as well. That is a fairly common refrain. Even after full transition, the psychological strains take their toll depending on individual circumstances. It's not easy being a trans when it comes down to it.

I hope your GD is on the wane, Lenneth.

Clara

(07-03-2014, 07:10 AM)ClaraKay Wrote:  
(07-03-2014, 06:35 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  not wanting to make this about myself but the brief talk I had with the dr who told me I had GD (a long story i'd prefer to not get into) told me the amount of stress the GD was putting on me would eventually kill me.

Aw, yes, definitely. I took a look over at Susan's where the question has come up, as well. That is a fairly common refrain. Even after full transition, the psychological strains take their toll depending on individual circumstances. It's not easy being a trans when it comes down to it.

I hope your GD is on the wane, Lenneth.

Clara

It is, mostly gone in fact.

within 30 mins of my first dose of PM it practically evaporated.
Smile 

Clara i feel better since i started take the herbs ive been taking my pain levels have gone down and ive quit taking pain pills and on top of that my breast have grown some and tgat makes me happy im not to worried i put far worst things in my body than herbs

(07-03-2014, 07:34 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  
(07-03-2014, 07:10 AM)ClaraKay Wrote:  I hope your GD is on the wane, Lenneth.

Clara

Lenneth,

Of everyone I've conversed with concerning GD and PM (here and elsewhere), you certainly take the prize for being the most sensitive to the effects of PM! I started feeling the full effects in about two weeks (that's when my GD disappeared).

As far as lifespan... I am only 4-1/2 years younger than my father was when he died. That can be pretty sobering!

I think that PM will likely increase my lifespan (and I agree with much of the logic already presented here). My blood pressure is virtually normal now (was always borderline high before), and I have found that I tend to relax far more often and don't feel driven to put in 60-70 hour weeks at work any longer. I've rediscovered a very close relationship with my wife and my children, all of which I attribute to the calming effect PM has on me and the reset of my priorities (more in line with female tendencies).

Even if I don't live any longer, I can honestly say my quality of life is FAR superior to what it was before PM.

Misty

(08-04-2014, 07:31 PM)Misty0732 Wrote:  
(07-03-2014, 07:34 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  
(07-03-2014, 07:10 AM)ClaraKay Wrote:  I hope your GD is on the wane, Lenneth.

Clara

Lenneth,

Of everyone I've conversed with concerning GD and PM (here and elsewhere), you certainly take the prize for being the most sensitive to the effects of PM! I started feeling the full effects in about two weeks (that's when my GD disappeared).

well I was on the weaker herbs before I got my first order of PM so that may have had something to do with it.

(08-04-2014, 07:31 PM)Misty0732 Wrote:  As far as lifespan... I am only 4-1/2 years younger than my father was when he died. That can be pretty sobering!

I think that PM will likely increase my lifespan (and I agree with much of the logic already presented here). My blood pressure is virtually normal now (was always borderline high before), and I have found that I tend to relax far more often and don't feel driven to put in 60-70 hour weeks at work any longer. I've rediscovered a very close relationship with my wife and my children, all of which I attribute to the calming effect PM has on me and the reset of my priorities (more in line with female tendencies).

Even if I don't live any longer, I can honestly say my quality of life is FAR superior to what it was before PM.

Misty

Misty,

I agree it can be sobering when you get close to the age when one or both of your parents died. I got nearly 40 years to go before this will become an issue for me. However, a female coworker of mine is getting close to the age when her mom died and this is something she has worried about, especially since she's a single mom with a teenage daughter.

I guess I am kind of in the middle on this...my mother was 87 when she died, but my Dad was only 64...of course he was a lifetime chain smoker and bought bourbon by the case.

My paternal grandfather was diagnosed with heart failure when 59 and died of it at 66. I was diagnosed with heat failure also at 59, fifteen years ago. My mothers mother died of heart failure at 75. Huh On the other hand, my father's brother lived to 94, and my mother to 96. Smile

There was a thread recently which suggested that PM was an elixir of youth. I certainly reckon that I am looking and feeling much younger since I've been taking it. It even shows in my passport. Big Grin

I hear the clock ticking, too. In some sense, I'm already possibly on several years of borrowed time already. I'm already 4 years older than my father and maternal grandfather were when they died, and I just realized I'm approaching when my paternal grandfather died.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon