Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

WHY do you want to grow tits/become a girl?

We've got a few threads here of when did you want to grow tits or become a girl, but I don't recall if there's one about WHY you want to grow tits or become a girl.

I'm not 100% sure why, at the age of 2,5 or 8 I wanted to be a girl, but, these days and for the past 30 to 40 years, I'd say it's just that I think of the female body as being very beautiful and I'd MUCH rather have that: those gorgeous tits, that cute little pink slit, those sexy legs, that sweet ass, that long gorgeous hair, that beautiful face, that wonderful body that can do such cool things (having periods, taking sperm inside of it and making babies with it, making milk) than to have this boring klutzy-looking body that just has muscles and a dick that rarely ever gets used for it's intended purpose. To me, it's kind of like going from a car with a dashboard that just has a radio and a cigarette lighter, to one that has a music system with 5.1 Bose speakers, things that can make the car change colours at will, jump over other cars, make the roof open or close, move the steering wheel from the left seat to the right and a small pool in the back, etc.. Mind you, I'm by NO means a car person, I'm just trying to use terms that most of you would easily understand rather than my own terms, those of drumming, which most of you wouldn't get at all.
I see a pretty girl on the street or anywhere else, really, and, one half of me wants to fuck her, the other half of me wants to BE her!! I see those gorgeous tits of hers and I want SOOOOO BADLY to have those on MY chest!!!! Or, I see her pretty cunt and ACHE to have that between MY legs!!!!
Starting from the age of 9, a girl's body goes through so many wonderful and exciting changes! In the meantime, during that spate of time, all a boy's body does is sprout hair, grow muscles, get a deeper voice and a dick that's fully loaded with sperm he'll probably never use. How boring!!
So, that's kind of the very short version of why I've almost always wanted to grow tits and/or be a girl. How about you?

I can relate to your feelings, Misty. I adore a young, healthy and fit female body, too, as do most men. But, why I want to emulate the female sex myself? That's an easy question to answer today, but it wasn't always that way.

Dr. Vitale would say that I have a strong female gender identity. Okay, but why is that? The medical scientists theorize that my brain was deprived of testosterone during fetal development. In other words, I was born with the innate sense that I'm a girl. If I had also been born with a vagina instead of a penis, I doubt that I would have had any trouble growing up as a girl. But, at my birth the obstetrician noted my little penis and balls, wrote 'Male' on the birth certificate, and so I couldn't be a girl.

For the next several years of my life I was treated as, and encouraged to behave as a boy. Being the only boy of five children and growing up before the movement to allow girls the same opportunities as boys, I saw the advantages of going along with the general consensus -- I was a boy. If I had been born with the solid sense that I was male, I wouldn't be here today.

But, trying to undo what nature had done was impossible. I just didn't fit the male role very well, try as I might. But, I didn't feel like a girl either. My subconscious female psyche tried to come forth, but in so doing it came forth distorted and disrespected. That's what happens when you deny yourself; when you refuse to accept the real you. It took a life time to discover and accept who I really am.

So to answer the question: "Why do you want to grow tits/become a woman?" I can only respond, "Because I am a woman inside, at least in part, and I want to be free to express myself as a woman, at least part of the time." It all seems so obvious to me now and so right.

Clara Smile

I guess the latter half of that question is kinda stupid. Having been to a TS therapist for many years, I already know why certain men want to become women. I guess I was basically addressing that portion to both, guys that only recently decided that's what they want, and fence-sitters, like me, who WANT to switch over, but, haven't had the opportunity to take those steps to make it happen and maybe never will, short of a machine where you step in a guy and, moments later, step out a woman...or a spontaneous change over night.

Certain animals can change sex at will, why the hell can't we????

I think that I have always wanted to have breasts even when I have very young.

(04-03-2014, 04:45 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  Certain animals can change sex at will, why the hell can't we????

i've often wondered about that myself.....DodgySad

(05-03-2014, 04:55 PM)Lenneth Wrote:  
(04-03-2014, 04:45 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  Certain animals can change sex at will, why the hell can't we????

Maybe we can, we just don't know it, yet or know how. They say we only use 10% of our brain. Maybe if we could access the other 90%, that info/ability would be in there!! In an episode of "Roswell" Nasedo (who can change his body at will, among many other things) is trying to teach Michael to do the same. He says that we just haven't tapped into the other 90% of our brains yet and once we do, a whole world of amazing abilities will come forward. I know it's just a t.v. show, but, maybe he's right!! We can only hope.

(05-03-2014, 04:55 PM)Lenneth Wrote:  

If I'm not mistaken, I think the trend is the more complex the body is, the more difficult it is to do things like regenerate limbs or change physical sex. Having big brains and being warm-blooded comes with a price-tag.

Quote:Creatures that regenerate limbs and organs have stem cells that keep this ability throughout their life cycles. If a salamander’s leg is cut off, for example, its stem cells rush into action and form a fast-growing mass of undifferentiated cells called a regeneration blastema, which eventually will differentiate and form the various structures of a new limb.

But like most mammals, by the time we’re born, those pluripotent cells are replaced by somatic -- adult stem cells, which can maintain and to a limited degree repair the part of the body in which they’re found.

But humans can’t make an entire new arm. “There must be something in humans that prevents the regenerative process from going that far,” Gardiner says.

Some scientists think it may be an evolutionary tradeoff.

“If an amphibian chews off one of its arms, it could hide away for weeks without eating and regenerate,” Enrique Amaya, a developmental biologist at the University of Manchester in Great Britain, recently told BBC News. “That’s out of the question for an animal whose high metabolic rate requires it to feed constantly. It has to heal quickly and dirtily.”

http://news.discovery.com/human/evolutio...130823.htm

(06-03-2014, 05:55 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  But humans can’t make an entire new arm. “There must be something in humans that prevents the regenerative process from going that far,” Gardiner says.

Does it HAVE to be something in us that prevents it? Why can't it be something in us that we just haven't learned to tap into, yet?
Last year, some guy was working with one of those model planes that can actually fly and uses some kind of fuel (gas?) to power the propellers. While working on it, he accidentally had his finger(s) in the propeller when he started it up and it cut off that/those fingers! He was rushed to UPMC to have it taken care of and, while there, the doctor decided t try an experimental thing on him. Some kind of powder that is derived from stem cells, I think. The doctor put some of this powder on the guy's finger(s) and, within 4 weeks, the finger(s) grew completely back!!!! The doctor was asked if this will work with limbs, too, he said, No, but we're working on it.
Last night on Late Night, David Letterman was interviewing a military Sgt. who'd had all 4 limbs blown off of him via a bomb. His doctor was also on the show. The reason? The doctor transplanted someone else's donated arms on this guy and they WORK perfectly well!!!!
Dare I say, there IS hope?

(04-03-2014, 02:48 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  We've got a few threads here of when did you want to grow tits or become a girl, but I don't recall if there's one about WHY you want to grow tits or become a girl.

I'm not 100% sure why, at the age of 2,5 or 8 I wanted to be a girl, but, these days and for the past 30 to 40 years, I'd say it's just that I think of the female body as being very beautiful and I'd MUCH rather have that: those gorgeous tits, that cute little pink slit, those sexy legs, that sweet ass, that long gorgeous hair, that beautiful face, that wonderful body that can do such cool things (having periods, taking sperm inside of it and making babies with it, making milk) than to have this boring klutzy-looking body that just has muscles and a dick that rarely ever gets used for it's intended purpose. To me, it's kind of like going from a car with a dashboard that just has a radio and a cigarette lighter, to one that has a music system with 5.1 Bose speakers, things that can make the car change colours at will, jump over other cars, make the roof open or close, move the steering wheel from the left seat to the right and a small pool in the back, etc.. Mind you, I'm by NO means a car person, I'm just trying to use terms that most of you would easily understand rather than my own terms, those of drumming, which most of you wouldn't get at all.
I see a pretty girl on the street or anywhere else, really, and, one half of me wants to fuck her, the other half of me wants to BE her!! I see those gorgeous tits of hers and I want SOOOOO BADLY to have those on MY chest!!!! Or, I see her pretty cunt and ACHE to have that between MY legs!!!!
Starting from the age of 9, a girl's body goes through so many wonderful and exciting changes! In the meantime, during that spate of time, all a boy's body does is sprout hair, grow muscles, get a deeper voice and a dick that's fully loaded with sperm he'll probably never use. How boring!!
So, that's kind of the very short version of why I've almost always wanted to grow tits and/or be a girl. How about you?

Hmm, so I guess you wouldn't really be happy to be a woman who wasn't conventionally attractive then? What if you had saggy tits and big inner labia instead of a cute pink slit, and a plain face. Would you be happy with a body like that?

I heard this one on a Seinfeld episode... Elaine answers Jerry's question about him walking around naked in his apartment. She said a woman's body is soft and beautiful, a work of art. A man's body is utilitarian, it's like Jeep, it gets you where you wanna go, but that's about it... I think that about sums up why I wanna do it! : ) (___.___) ( O ) ( O )

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon