Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breast Hurt While Jogging?

I'm glad to hear that it's normal for the breast bud to hurt while jogging. My nipple is fine, it's actually the breast bud.

I was thinking to get a sport bra, but the thing is - my B-U is just 10cm, which I don't think can fit into any sport bra. This is just my 3rd month using PM, maybe I should get the sport bra when I have bigger B-U, say 16cm?

But I need to resume jogging soon as my waist and thigh is getting bigger sigh. So confused in what should I do @.@

Hi Jesse191, there are various types of sports bra and I feel sure the manufactures will not have missed your size off the scale. To be honest I wear a sports bra most days when not dressed en femme and I do it out of derision opposed to actually being 'sporty' lol

Me and jogging are total strangers, I would go as far to say we really dislike each other. Blush

Hope you find a satisfactory solution that doesn't mimic Heathers Tongue

Hugs
Heather

mine mostly hurt on certain days when I have to drive into town as I live up a very bumpy dirt road out in the country.

when I gt like that I don't have much choice other than either put up with the pain or put on a sports bra.

(24-02-2014, 11:56 AM)jesse191 Wrote:  I'm glad to hear that it's normal for the breast bud to hurt while jogging. My nipple is fine, it's actually the breast bud.

I was thinking to get a sport bra, but the thing is - my B-U is just 10cm, which I don't think can fit into any sport bra. This is just my 3rd month using PM, maybe I should get the sport bra when I have bigger B-U, say 16cm?

But I need to resume jogging soon as my waist and thigh is getting bigger sigh. So confused in what should I do @.@

You can wear sports bras! Look for compression bras.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon