Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Need help please

Wanting to put together!

Oops!

(23-02-2014, 12:12 AM)Mistress~Lotus Wrote:  Wanting to put together!

Oops!

Actually I was trying to put together a request to Eve about a proposal of an interactive breast measuring guide and accidentally posted the start of it?

(23-02-2014, 12:15 AM)Mistress~Lotus Wrote:  

Oops!

Actually I was trying to put together a request to Eve about a proposal of an interactive breast measuring guide and accidentally posted the start of it?

So now that its in the open, Rolleyes I'm proposing a tool that you would be able to enter you're measurements into a tracking log. You know like bust, hips, butt, thigh, etc. It would probably be difficult to have a photo analysis added, but with today's technology you never know!.

Even an supplement section, alert for refills, etc, too much to ask for?

I know it's a little out there, what about a kit, that would include a standard tape measure (electronic maybe?) does one exist that you could roll on your body that gives circumference and other data?. So in the small kit comes a quick reference pocket guide, i.e.

Anyways that's /this is my proposal,

Any of our tech savvy genius types that have any suggestions?

Yup I know, Lotus is crazy like that! Rolleyes

(23-02-2014, 12:30 AM)Mistress~Lotus Wrote:  
(23-02-2014, 12:15 AM)Mistress~Lotus Wrote:  

Oops!

So now that its in the open, Rolleyes I'm proposing a tool that you would be able to enter you're measurements into a tracking log. You know like bust, hips, butt, thigh, etc. It would probably be difficult to have a photo analysis added, but with today's technology you never know!

Even an supplement section, alert for refills, etc, too much to ask for?

I know it's a little out there, what about a kit, that would include a standard tape measure (electronic maybe?) does one exist that you could roll on your body that gives circumference and other data?. So in the small kit comes a quick reference pocket guide, i.e.

Anyways that's /this is my proposal,

Any of our tech savvy genius types that have any suggestions?

Yup I know, Lotus is crazy like that! Rolleyes

(23-02-2014, 12:30 AM)Mistress~Lotus Wrote:  So now that its in the open, Rolleyes I'm proposing a tool that you would be able to enter you're measurements into a tracking log. You know like bust, hips, butt, thigh, etc. It would probably be difficult to have a photo analysis added, but with today's technology you never know!.

Honestly, I think measurements tend to be more of a hindrance than a help with NBE. Too many times, I've read about newbies claiming to have achieved extraordinary growth in a short amount on the basis of their measurements. I've also come across experienced members who express doubt and discouragement about their lack of progress because their measurements have stayed static.

I think pictures are the gold standard when it comes to tracking NBE development. There is much I think that pictures can reveal about NBE progress that measurements don't provide data on. I don't mind if other members make use of a tracking log for their measurements. However, I won't be making use of such a tool.

(23-02-2014, 12:30 AM)Mistress~Lotus Wrote:  Even an supplement section, alert for refills, etc, too much to ask for?

Could you please clarify? I'm not quite following what you're stating here.

My experience is too limited to be of assistance, Lotus, but I recall finding a site though one of the non biomale threads on here that took me to Eve's store and there I found a very helpful guide that gave solid tips . It involved messuring each breast independently. I will try to find that link.
It also spoke about the relation between cup size and band size. In my case I learned that even though my underbust measures 35.5", that with my cup size I should be a 38.

(23-02-2014, 02:11 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  Honestly, I think measurements tend to be more of a hindrance than a help with NBE. Too many times, I've read about newbies claiming to have achieved extraordinary growth in a short amount on the basis of their measurements. I've also come across experienced members who express doubt and discouragement about their lack of progress because their measurements have stayed static.

I think pictures are the gold standard when it comes to tracking NBE development. There is much I think that pictures can reveal about NBE progress that measurements don't provide data on. I don't mind if other members make use of a tracking log for their measurements. However, I won't be making use of such a tool.

I don't understand the overstated results either, maybe it's the excitement of trying to fit in, I've always agreed with you flame on photo documentation.

(23-02-2014, 12:30 AM)Mistress~Lotus Wrote:  Even an supplement section, alert for refills, etc, too much to ask for?

[attachment=5576]

http://transgendercare.com/medical/resou...efault.asp

(23-02-2014, 02:11 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  

Found this format and thought it would be a perfect fit, now if we were able to have a photo analysis in it documenting in real time, well I'd be speechless! Big Grin

[attachment=5577]

This a great resource
http://transgendercare.com/medical/resou...efault.asp

But who has an MRI laying around lol.

(23-02-2014, 02:14 AM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  My experience is too limited to be of assistance, Lotus, but I recall finding a site though one of the non biomale threads on here that took me to Eve's store and there I found a very helpful guide that gave solid tips . It involved messuring each breast independently. I will try to find that link.
It also spoke about the relation between cup size and band size. In my case I learned that even though my underbust measures 35.5", that with my cup size I should be a 38.

Wow, I had know idea our fearless leader had a store, I joked with her once that she had the whole Star Trek prime directive thing going on, and guess what? No response lol. Wink

http://www.evesappleslingerie.com/online...nsultation

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon