Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Would this surprise you about PM?

I've found this statement in researching:

The activity of phytoestrogen is much weaker than the steroidal estrogen, varying from 0.005-2%

Or this:

The standardized PM extract contains 20 mg miroestrol / 100 g. That equates to 0.2 mg / g, and since about 100 mg of PM is used per dose, the end result is 0.02 mg miroestrol / 100 mgs PM.

I use to have the estrogen activity of PM, I can't find now! Angry, I have a couple of references but not what I had, so why is it so hard to find?

Anybody?

(21-02-2014, 03:40 AM)Mistress~Lotus Wrote:  I've found this statement in researching:

The activity of phytoestrogen is much weaker than the steroidal estrogen, varying from 0.005-2%

Or this:

The standardized PM extract contains 20 mg miroestrol / 100 g. That equates to 0.2 mg / g, and since about 100 mg of PM is used per dose, the end result is 0.02 mg miroestrol / 100 mgs PM.

I use to have the estrogen activity of PM, I can't find now! Angry, I have a couple of references but not what I had, so why is it so hard to find?

Anybody?

So why I this important?, for starters we should've known in the first place!

Is this a good thing or a bad thing I am lost... but trying to understand!

smart people Rolleyes

Well we all know Sammie is more than a little slow, but I am also confused dear guru...we know all phytos are weaker than animal based E, but is this way weaker or way stronger than we expected or what?HuhHuh
C'mon, baby and don't tease Sammie...

(21-02-2014, 04:46 AM)Davidhasbreasts Wrote:  Is this a good thing or a bad thing I am lost... but trying to understand!

From cost to effectiveness I would say it's huge, say that our PM, other then what's reported on the supplement section of the bottle which is reported as Puerarin .69 mg., what does that reflect in terms of Estrogen activity.

According to what is reported out there!

Convert the ratio-

so at this rate I am taking .4mg of miroestrol when taking 2000mg of PM.

When I was taking 4000mg I was getting .8mg miroestrol.

just found a site saying that pm is 3000 times more potent than soy. Also has some useful information for beginners.

http://mustgrowbust.com/2012/pueraria-mirifica-for-men

(21-02-2014, 05:03 AM)Mistress~Lotus Wrote:  
(21-02-2014, 04:46 AM)Davidhasbreasts Wrote:  Is this a good thing or a bad thing I am lost... but trying to understand!

From cost to effectiveness I would say it's huge, say that our PM, other then what's reported on the supplement section of the bottle which is reported as Puerarin .69 mg., what does that reflect in terms of Estrogen activity.

Convert the ratio-

Give up?

(21-02-2014, 05:14 AM)Mistress~Lotus Wrote:  
(21-02-2014, 05:03 AM)Mistress~Lotus Wrote:  

Convert the ratio-

Give up?

Yes please!

(21-02-2014, 05:09 AM)Davidhasbreasts Wrote:  so at this rate I am taking .4mg of miroestrol when taking 2000mg of PM.

When I was taking 4000mg I was getting .8mg miroestrol.

Sorry David, lotus has a head cold!

4g

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon