Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

FAQ-Everything your afraid to ask about NBE/BN forum

(18-02-2014, 01:56 AM)Mistress~Lotus Wrote:  
(17-02-2014, 10:10 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(17-02-2014, 08:30 PM)Mistress~Lotus Wrote:  I've got one! Dodgy

Sometimes I get booted off for no apparent reason, I think BN gets mad at me for some reason! BlushRolleyes

What aggravates me is I'll be working on something, and WHAM!!! ooh! It makes me Angry

Does this happen to anyone?

I was expecting a much saucier question than this one lotus :p ...

But yes occasionally I get booted off too!

Im sure il have heaps of questions to upload here but not right now while im at work!!!! Smile love this thread already..

Ha ha! Wink

Yes well the saucer version is after hours!, which is around the clock here considering the time zones we all live in. Which is crazy right!, I mean it's already tomorrow down under right?

Anyways, love to hear from you my dear anytime! What's your beef? Big Grin

He he well its 6pm tea time on my side of the world AKA "WINE O CLOCK" - getting ready for all the saucy questions !!

(17-02-2014, 10:10 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  He he well its 6pm tea time on my side of the world AKA "WINE O CLOCK" - getting ready for all the saucy questions !!

This isn't a saucy or saucer one yet, but I've had some strange NBE ideas!, the weirdest was putting headphones on the boobies like pregnant mothers do for their babies! BlushBig Grin

Or

Awoke in the middle of the night with an incredible idea and then decided it was stupid and went back to sleep! Rolleyes

Heya!
I know for love handles side crunches work really well and when you squat if you come up and lift your leg back that really helps with your butt! Idk why but the past year I've been struggling with cellulite by my butt/ back thighs and I just came across it a few weeks ago and it does wonders! (I'm not so good at cardio stuff)

Anyways, my question would be when should I give up on noogleing?
I haven't seen any swelling stick and I'm approaching a month of being religious about it. Like seriously 15-30 minutes in the day and an hour at night. It's really uncomfortable when I do it ( I have med cups with foam ring thangs and 32B boobs) I don't think I'm pumping too hard because the rings go away within 15 minutes but it seriously hurts when I pump and itches like hell when I'm in there.

Any help would be appreciated!!!Thanks! and seriously everyone should be doing the squat kick back things. It's so simple and it works!!Big Grin

(18-02-2014, 06:40 AM)Mistress~Lotus Wrote:  
(17-02-2014, 10:10 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  He he well its 6pm tea time on my side of the world AKA "WINE O CLOCK" - getting ready for all the saucy questions !!

This isn't a saucy or saucer one yet, but I've had some strange NBE ideas!, the weirdest was putting headphones on the boobies like pregnant mothers do for their babies! BlushBig Grin

Or

Awoke in the middle of the night with an incredible idea and then decided it was stupid and went back to sleep! Rolleyes

None of your ideas could never be considered stupid lotus!
Boobs respond to touch so why not sound or vibrations ... :p although the mechanics of it could prove challenging :s im trying to imagine headphones on boobs lol its a funny picture he he

Ella...sorry I missed your question till now.
Planking is simple. Lay face down on the floor (my favourite part)
Now raise your body up by resting your upper body on your elbows while holding your body straight, at an angle like a "plank"
Hold that for 30 seconds.
Rest and repeat.
Three times. Do this twice daily.
After five days take one day off.
Next day start again at 45 seconds per.
Next week go to 60.
Then 90.
Work your way up. After a month you will be amazed how tight you start to get in the middle if you stick with it religiously.
After awhile, as your middle starts to get stronger, you can begin adding sets of sit-ups.
For the behind, try this:
Get on all fours.
Lift one leg, bending the knee, slowly up and into the air.
Repeat.
Do as many as you can but in sets of three.
You will begin to really feel it in your butt.
After it gets easy, add low weight cuffs to your ankles. Cuffs can be found anywhere they sell physical fitness or aerobic gear. I got mine at walmart and they were cheap.
I now use about ten pounds per ankle.
These are just as effective as squats or lunges, but much easier on your knees.
You do not need a gym to exercise and get good toning and selective building workouts.
You can build a very effective routine that will take only 30 minutes, once or twice a day. Just remember to take a day off about every five or six days. I try to do mine when I get up and then again quickly when I get home from work (before I make my martini...hee hee)
Check women's fitness magazines on the newstands. Every issue of any of them will have lots of good "designed for girls" simple floor routines we can use.
Just don't do anything with your arms or that works your laterals.
I hope this helps!
Hugs

(19-02-2014, 12:23 AM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Ella...sorry I missed your question till now.
Now raise your body up by resting your upper body on your elbows while holding your body straight, at an angle like a "plank"
Rest and repeat.
Next week go to 60.
Then 90.
Work your way up. After a month you will be amazed how tight you start to get in the middle if you stick with it religiously.
After awhile, as your middle starts to get stronger, you can begin adding sets of sit-ups.
Get on all fours.
Repeat.
After it gets easy, add low weight cuffs to your ankles. Cuffs can be found anywhere they sell physical fitness or aerobic gear. I got mine at walmart and they were cheap.
You do not need a gym to exercise and get good toning and selective building workouts.
You can build a very effective routine that will take only 30 minutes, once or twice a day. Just remember to take a day off about every five or six days. I try to do mine when I get up and then again quickly when I get home from work (before I make my martini...hee hee)
Check women's fitness magazines on the newstands. Every issue of any of them will have lots of good "designed for girls" simple floor routines we can use.
I hope this helps!
Hugs

Aw thank you. That sounds like it will really help Smile
I was hoping someone would come up with something not intensive on the knees! Thanks again Smile

(19-02-2014, 12:29 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(19-02-2014, 12:23 AM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Ella...sorry I missed your question till now.
Rest and repeat.
Next week go to 60.
Then 90.
Get on all fours.
Repeat.
I hope this helps!
Hugs

I was hoping someone would come up with something not intensive on the knees! Thanks again Smile

Always welcome, honey.Smile
Another really simple thing for the behind is simple slow backward leg extensions while standing. When I get up too late to work out properly, I use these while brushing my teeth...LOL. Thirty seconds of brushing per mouth section and thirty kicks. Sixty per uppers, sixty per lowers.
Sounds silly (and feels silly at first) but it helps a lot over time. Tee hee...when you get to my age you need every little bit you can get.Rolleyes

(19-02-2014, 12:50 AM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  
Rest and repeat.
Next week go to 60.
Then 90.
Get on all fours.
Repeat.
I hope this helps!
Hugs

Another really simple thing for the behind is simple slow backward leg extensions while standing. When I get up too late to work out properly, I use these while brushing my teeth...LOL. Thirty seconds of brushing per mouth section and thirty kicks. Sixty per uppers, sixty per lowers.
Sounds silly (and feels silly at first) but it helps a lot over time. Tee hee...when you get to my age you need every little bit you can get.Rolleyes

Thats fantastic Smile you are fast becomming my personal trainer! Thanks so much x

(19-02-2014, 12:53 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(19-02-2014, 12:50 AM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  
Rest and repeat.
Next week go to 60.
Then 90.
Get on all fours.
Repeat.
I hope this helps!
Hugs

Thats fantastic Smile you are fast becomming my personal trainer! Thanks so much x

Did I hear someone say at their age ! Rolleyes glamour granny Blush

(19-02-2014, 12:50 AM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Always welcome, honey.Smile

So that's how you got those legs! Big Grin I tell ya, you Clara and even our GBB have such sexy legs!!, did I miss someone? Blush

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon