Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

FAQ-Everything your afraid to ask about NBE/BN forum

(19-02-2014, 02:09 AM)Mistress~Lotus Wrote:  
(19-02-2014, 12:50 AM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Always welcome, honey.Smile
Another really simple thing for the behind is simple slow backward leg extensions while standing. When I get up too late to work out properly, I use these while brushing my teeth...LOL. Thirty seconds of brushing per mouth section and thirty kicks. Sixty per uppers, sixty per lowers.
Sounds silly (and feels silly at first) but it helps a lot over time. Tee hee...when you get to my age you need every little bit you can get.Rolleyes

So that's how you got those legs! Big Grin I tell ya, you Clara and even our GBB have such sexy legs!!, did I miss someone? Blush
We haven't seen ur legs lotus Sad

(19-02-2014, 02:14 AM)myboobs Wrote:  
Another really simple thing for the behind is simple slow backward leg extensions while standing. When I get up too late to work out properly, I use these while brushing my teeth...LOL. Thirty seconds of brushing per mouth section and thirty kicks. Sixty per uppers, sixty per lowers.
Sounds silly (and feels silly at first) but it helps a lot over time. Tee hee...when you get to my age you need every little bit you can get.Rolleyes

So that's how you got those legs! Big Grin I tell ya, you Clara and even our GBB have such sexy legs!!, did I miss someone? Blush
Actually I did have them up at one time before I deleted them, even showed my big ass too!, I think you said the pic was to dark! Blush member?

(19-02-2014, 02:37 AM)Mistress~Lotus Wrote:  
(19-02-2014, 02:14 AM)myboobs Wrote:  

Actually I did have them up at one time before I deleted them, even showed my big ass too!, I think you said the pic was to dark! Blush member?
Turn some bright lights on n take some decent pics :p
You can always call me around to take pics on me ipad Wink

Hi,

I'm looking for a PM brand to purchase, and given these are all imported, I'm especially cautious about the safety of using them. Can someone vouch for a certain brand?

Thanks.

Ainterol is used safely by many. Pueraria UK is also good.

(14-04-2014, 02:29 AM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Ainterol is used safely by many. Pueraria UK is also good.

+1 Used going on to nine weeks now, never any problem or reaction.

OH, and I have a question!
Acronynms are thrown around here like a sailor's money on Saturday night! I've looked and looked....

WHAT is PC??

Also what are prolactin sources? what does prolactin do?

I've looked in FAQ and come up short.
E

(20-10-2014, 01:52 PM)elainecd Wrote:  +1 Used going on to nine weeks now, never any problem or reaction.

OH, and I have a question!
Acronynms are thrown around here like a sailor's money on Saturday night! I've looked and looked....

WHAT is PC??

Also what are prolactin sources? what does prolactin do?

I've looked in FAQ and come up short.
E

PC = Progesterone Cream

Prolactin is the hormone that kicks off the lactation process. Unlike Progesterone or Estrogen there aren't any prolactin pills or phyto-prolactins. Some of the herbs that can help boost lactation are Fenugreek, Blessed Thistle and Horny Goat Weed, but generally they just boost production that's already started.

Sure would be nice to have an acronym sticky though.

Other things that can increase prolactin are niacinamide, EPO (via PGE1) or forskolin, flaxseed oil, and hops

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon