Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

FAQ-Everything your afraid to ask about NBE/BN forum

Sad 

FAQ-

It's your free pass zone here!, Big Grin

Ask questions that you're afraid to ask in the general forum but don't for fear of looking foolish, they'll be no judging here! .. (senior members will do their best to answer, hopefully,....seniors! A little help please).

For NBE and Breast Nexus Forum related issues only! (sorry!)

Keep it inbounds please!

I've got one! Dodgy

Sometimes I get booted off for no apparent reason, I think BN gets mad at me for some reason! BlushRolleyes

What aggravates me is I'll be working on something, and WHAM!!! ooh! It makes me Angry

Does this happen to anyone?

(17-02-2014, 08:30 PM)Mistress~Lotus Wrote:  I've got one! Dodgy

Sometimes I get booted off for no apparent reason, I think BN gets mad at me for some reason! BlushRolleyes

What aggravates me is I'll be working on something, and WHAM!!! ooh! It makes me Angry

I was expecting a much saucier question than this one lotus :p ...

But yes occasionally I get booted off too!

Im sure il have heaps of questions to upload here but not right now while im at work!!!! Smile love this thread already..

Ok well maybe time for one question....

ALOT of us gain weight In the wrong places as a part of this journey esp in the lower region..
Does anyone have tips for exercises to tone/rid excess fat from tummy hips etc without compromising breast fat???

Lotus - I have that happen sometimes when working from my tablet, but it has never happened from my laptop or droid. I don't imagine that helps, but with all the IT girls we have I bet someone will have an answer. Smile

Ella - have you tried planking? Works wonders if you start slow, work up, and stick with it. The last part is my downfall...Blush

(17-02-2014, 10:10 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(17-02-2014, 08:30 PM)Mistress~Lotus Wrote:  I've got one! Dodgy

I was expecting a much saucier question than this one lotus :p ...

But yes occasionally I get booted off too!

Im sure il have heaps of questions to upload here but not right now while im at work!!!! Smile love this thread already..

Ha ha! Wink

Considering the time zones we all live in, It's crazy to think your talking to someone from tomorrow, lol,

(17-02-2014, 08:22 PM)Mistress~Lotus Wrote:  FAQ-

Ask questions that you're afraid to ask in the general forum but don't for fear of looking foolish, they'll be no judging here! For the "queen can be wicked", lol..... (senior members will do their best to answer, hopefully,....seniors! A little help please).

Keep it inbounds please!

You mean there is someone who boots you off the site ? Why ?
Never experienced yet . Only time the browser closed on me is on me blk berry ,saying file too big Sad
I need a new smartphone , fink IP6 Sad

(18-02-2014, 01:59 AM)myboobs Wrote:  

Ask questions that you're afraid to ask in the general forum but don't for fear of looking foolish, they'll be no judging here! For the "queen can be wicked", lol..... (senior members will do their best to answer, hopefully,....seniors! A little help please).

Keep it inbounds please!

Never experienced yet . Only time the browser closed on me is on me blk berry ,saying file too big Sad

It's happened a few times,

I would like someone to post FAQ posting pics, I've had my issues with my device, it doesn't give me the option to update to add multiple pics, why?. Oh yeah, and the occasional upside down pics, (my favorite, hanging boobs), where's are geeks?

Please use the standard text for adding FAQ items
i.e. FAQ-How to, and then your items.......(thank you!) Wink

The code is not for the novice, I know some us you learned on your own. Or you're already adept, in any event the learning curve needs some updating, sorry, imo.

(18-02-2014, 02:26 AM)Mistress~Lotus Wrote:  
(18-02-2014, 01:59 AM)myboobs Wrote:  

Keep it inbounds please!

It's happened a few times,

I would like someone to post FAQ posting pics, I've had my issues with my device, it doesn't give me the option to update to add multiple pics, why?. Oh yeah, and the occasional upside down pics, (my favorite, hanging boobs), where's are geeks?

Please use the standard text for adding FAQ items
i.e. FAQ-How to, and then your items.......(thank you!) Wink

The code is not for the novice, I know some us you learned on your own. Or you're already adept, in any event the learning curve needs some updating, sorry, imo.
I got few of those upside down pics Sad despite rotating them on me mobi Sad

(17-02-2014, 11:59 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Lotus - I have that happen sometimes when working from my tablet, but it has never happened from my laptop or droid. I don't imagine that helps, but with all the IT girls we have I bet someone will have an answer. Smile

Ella - have you tried planking? Works wonders if you start slow, work up, and stick with it. The last part is my downfall...Blush

Hi Samantha. Excuse my ignorance but what is planking...???

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon