Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Nice bras @aliexpress

(21-04-2016, 03:13 AM)Mickie Wrote:  
(20-04-2016, 08:03 PM)ellacraig Wrote:  Sis here we go.
It was $6 and free shipping... Equates to the quality you'd find in a bra shop too.
The under wires are flexible so not too strangulating.. BUTTTTT with that said, still feels to me like im wearing some sort of torture device!
I get a lot of items from Aliexpress.. Their prices are great.. slow[ish] delivery, but certainly acceptable.

You look wonderful in that bra.. congratulations on smart purchasing

Hi yeh that's the downsize. Potentially it takes a month to arrive if not longer but worth it for 6 bucks ! Plus you'd never find these types of bras instore

Hi girls, be carefull dealing with " Aliexpress " they are a shelf company acting as a wholesaler for "Ali ba ba " check this site.
Ali ba ba is a general wholesaler who has about a 100 companys under their umbrella. I had purchased from aliexpress before mainly lingerie and womens clothing. They never except returns, and just run you till the return time limit has passed, even when you use a company like " Paypal ". Stick with outlets you know, they maybe a little more exspensive, but their after sale service is 100% XXX

(21-04-2016, 07:11 AM)pennylane Wrote:  Hi girls, be carefull dealing with " Aliexpress " they are a shelf company acting as a wholesaler for "Ali ba ba " check this site.
Ali ba ba is a general wholesaler who has about a 100 companys under their umbrella. I had purchased from aliexpress before mainly lingerie and womens clothing. They never except returns, and just run you till the return time limit has passed, even when you use a company like " Paypal ". Stick with outlets you know, they maybe a little more exspensive, but their after sale service is 100% XXX

Actually I noticed they merged with Ali baba. Guess it was just a matter of time. Aliexpress I never had a problem with but only just made 3 purchases since they merged so hopefully I'll get my orders with no issues.

I have had a few bra's from ali express, but needing a 40 band I found their selection not quite as good, on top of that I have had a few that came with a smaller size and an extender!! Oh well, it's not like they were too expensive.

Wow, that $6.00 bra looks great on you Ella, prefect for a new avatar. Big Grin thanks for sharing.

(21-04-2016, 07:25 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Wow, that $6.00 bra looks great on you Ella, prefect for a new avatar. Big Grin thanks for sharing.

Thank you L, just wish it wasn't so bloody constrictive! You know me, nothing tight... Fly free like a bird an all that Tongue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon