Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Nice bras @aliexpress

(31-03-2014, 12:02 AM)peggy Wrote:  Ella, has your bra been shipped?
My bras were shipped 2 days ago. Smile

Ok wow I just checked and I can even track it through my countries postal service with updates!!! That's cool, thanks for the heads up, it says it left country of origin on the 25th !! So with any luck another 2 weeks Smile

Peggy what bra is that in your avatar?

Hi bobie, that is a bra which I bought in Germany. The name of the store is H&M. Wink

Thanks, will see if i can find them, i have several pairs of their loyal jeans which i really love

LOL...I love HM. I buy a lot of clothes from them. Especially love their sales!
I can see Sarah rolling her eyes again, already...tee hee.

Did anyone receive their bra yet? Mine shipped on the 18th.

[attachment=8339]
OK so I am not a bloke.... but this is the thread for bras from Aliexpress so I had to share! This is soo pretty and only $7.90 and comes with panties to suit! The quality is no different to had I brought it from a local department store. I will always love Peggy for introducing me to AE.

Aww, love you too hun. Big Grin

Such a pretty bra, it suits you very well. Smile

Sis here we go.
It was $6 and free shipping... Equates to the quality you'd find in a bra shop too.
The under wires are flexible so not too strangulating.. BUTTTTT with that said, still feels to me like im wearing some sort of torture device! [attachment=11927]

(20-04-2016, 08:03 PM)ellacraig Wrote:  Sis here we go.
It was $6 and free shipping... Equates to the quality you'd find in a bra shop too.
The under wires are flexible so not too strangulating.. BUTTTTT with that said, still feels to me like im wearing some sort of torture device!
I get a lot of items from Aliexpress.. Their prices are great.. slow[ish] delivery, but certainly acceptable.

You look wonderful in that bra.. congratulations on smart purchasing

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon