Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Nice bras @aliexpress

(26-03-2014, 07:26 PM)peggy Wrote:  Hehe, I hope too. Dont wanna wait 6,5 weeks this time. Dodgy

I quietly suspect the 34A's would be a better fit for me! Should have got one of each :s

Id feel bad if it took that long for yours to arrive again too!!!! Sad

I find things take soo long through Ali that I forget I even purchased them so when they arrive its a pleasant surprise!!! I purchased some anti radiation glare reading glasses! Am looking forward to those arriving given I spend half my life sitting in front of a laptop screen :p

(26-03-2014, 07:34 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(26-03-2014, 07:26 PM)peggy Wrote:  Hehe, I hope too. Dont wanna wait 6,5 weeks this time. Dodgy

I quietly suspect the 34A's would be a better fit for me! Should have got one of each :s

I find things take soo long through Ali that I forget I even purchased them so when they arrive its a pleasant surprise!!! I purchased some anti radiation glare reading glasses! Am looking forward to those arriving given I spend half my life sitting in front of a laptop screen :p

No, your boobs got so large, you will need the 34B's trust me. Wink

(26-03-2014, 07:43 PM)peggy Wrote:  
(26-03-2014, 07:34 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  

No, your boobs got so large, you will need the 34B's trust me. Wink

I was having "a good boob day" with those pictures lol. I swear they fluctuate up and down like yo yos :s
would you believe theres only 1/2" overall difference in size!

Wait, I thought you started with 33" as bust measurement and now 34.5" which would be an increase of 1.5".

(26-03-2014, 09:29 PM)peggy Wrote:  Wait, I thought you started with 33" as bust measurement and now 34.5" which would be an increase of 1.5".

Well bearing in mind how utterly HOPELESS i am at measuring i just popped back into my first programe thread and id written i was 34 around and 33 across the top upper. Now its seems im 34.5 around and the upper boobs 33.5

Not much eh!!!!!!! Thats why even subtle rounder shaoe that cant be measured majes a difference :s

That is strange. It looks like you gained at least 1.5 or 2 inches.

(26-03-2014, 09:37 PM)peggy Wrote:  That is strange. It looks like you gained at least 1.5 or 2 inches.

Thats why i dont rely on measuring. Il go home today and whats the bet il measure in at 33"! Lol. Stupid measuring tape!

That's why it is good to have pictures. Smile

Ella, has your bra been shipped?
My bras were shipped 2 days ago. Smile

(31-03-2014, 12:02 AM)peggy Wrote:  Ella, has your bra been shipped?
My bras were shipped 2 days ago. Smile

Gosh I havent even looked! I will have a check later today :s I wonder whis will arrive first this time!!!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon