Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Nipple and Areola growth

Dear Mistress~Lotus,

Although my name is not Frankie, I guess you were addressing me since I'm the only one showing nipples in my avatar, and there's no one by that name in this thread...Tongue

Yes, I have biggish areolas (about 1.5" in diameter) but my nipples are just tiny bumps. What you see in my avatar is the result of having just played with with nipple pumps. My nips get really big after pumping. [Well, admittedly, not too big, knowing there's men with natural nips bigger than my pumped nips, and without pumping!] Problem is, my nips don't stay big for more than a few minutes before I need to pump up again.

Now, as I've said before, for about 2-3 years, the whole thing (areolas+nips) have gotten VERY sensitive without my doing anything different in my lifestyle, but now I'd like to grow them.

Oh, and I am green with envy! After exploring some more of this site, I finally found pics of pics of a model I aspire to: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=17656 Those are the most gorgeous puffy nips I've ever seen! Plus, the breasts themselves aren't too big. THAT'S WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR!!!!!!!!!!!! Now, he says there that he's taking Pueraria Mirifica, but I am looking for something in cream form, and PM doesn't seem to be available like that.

So Mistress~Lotus, what is the tincture for areola growth that you used with some degree of success??? Curiosity is killing me!!

Thank you all for your wonderful responses already! I can't believe his site existed. It's wonderful!!

B

Oopss... I was wrong. I just found a site (ainterolherbs.com) that has PM in cream form.

Now to gather the courage to order...

B

(29-01-2014, 04:03 AM)bottom4une Wrote:  Oopss... I was wrong. I just found a site (ainterolherbs.com) that has PM in cream form.

Now to gather the courage to order...

B

If you are in the US they ship USPS and you'll have it in a few days...

My bad Bruce,

I thought I saw Frank, no problem!

Whoa, Bruce!, I have to get to know you first! Wink

Only 2 people know what's in the tincture, and I'm pretty sure they already know I'm crazy, lol

Honestly, it's ingredients are ready available products used for NBE, still tweaking it though, results seem to be only temporary at present. I'll update when something's concrete! Wink

The model with the puffies, Hmmm?...oh yeah that's flamesabers, although I don't think I've heard about her in that manner. But absolutely, there impressive!

I think CK has it ...

I use Fenugreek in my regime which is reported to create a Prolactin response.

When coming to NBE, I first used only Fenugreek alongside major massage techniques (plus, at the outset, another natural male enhancement product which I now think, as far as breast enhancement was probably a red herring). This in itself did generate breast gowth and sensitivity for me. Wanting moire of this, I subsequently added PM alongside Fenugreek. This has certainly been effective, but now, after reading a lot on this site about the interactions between estrogens and prolactin, I have very recently switched to a regime alternating the two -- PM for two/three weeks at about 1000-1500 a day and then Fenugreek for a week at about 3 heaped teaspoons spread across the day crunched up to a pulp. Yet to see how this pans out - but I have to say having been off PM for three days now and having been taking relatively high Fenugreek intake - nipples and areoles are bigger and more sensitive than they have been for a considerable time.

I am doing no anti andogens as I wish to maintain male prowess (other than an odd cup of camomile and spearmint tea).

PM for sure alters the overall structure of ones chest and breast area. In my own mind, I am convinced Fenugreek is more significant in altering specifically nipple and aureola tissue - rendering them both softer, nipples more puffy and less coarse feeling / dry and growing the areola size significantly. There is a caveat here..for some reason, and I don't understand why, the sizes change significantly with no apparent cause - sometimes they look big, sometimes they look small - likewise with the sensitivity - sometimes 'to touch is enough' other times ' nothing. There appears to be no correlation between these two effects and I have yet to find a reason.

Generally though - breast development equates to new sex sensations from my experience - as of yet I have yet to lose much in the way of male capacity.

Take care

David

Thanks davidb. So does the use of PM stimulate the generation of prolactin in any way? I hope it doesn't, for what I want to use it for. The literature I'm finding doesn't say anything about PM and prolactin. On the other hand, Fenugreek can be specifically used to help to increase milk production in lactating mothers.

Whoa, Mistress~Lotus! I didn't know it was your private formula! LOL I hope you get very good results and that you eventually decide to share the formulation!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon