Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Samantha's Program

I am published again....lol... now if only this paid...

http://sexycrossdressergurl.blogspot.com...ncing.html

(19-01-2015, 08:08 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  I am published again....lol... now if only this paid...

http://sexycrossdressergurl.blogspot.com...ncing.html

Brill ! The queen ! I always said you are the bubbly gregarious one . More power to you Smile

I think its probably good I live in the middle of nowhere SD... Id get in WAY to much trouble out there Sammie!!! Tongue

(20-01-2015, 05:28 AM)EvaMarie Wrote:  I think its probably good I live in the middle of nowhere SD... Id get in WAY to much trouble out there Sammie!!! Tongue

Nnnaaahhhh Eva you wana get into trouble Smile nice sort of trouble Wink

Come visit, Eve! Or better still...come join us at Wildside in Vegas in May....lol

Writing for my gfs blog again....

http://sexycrossdressergurl.blogspot.com...t.html?m=1

Sammie, I'm not trying to hijack your thread, but the final paragraph of the first of your two 'publications', mentioning those who disappear from the TG clubbing scene because they become their inner woman full time, finally brought home to me why I can't relate to what you describe so vividly in your articles ( and not just because, as you know, I'm no dancer). So take what follows as a mere intrusive bracket, and also a public thank you for all that you have done for me.

In my former repressed male shell, the mere thought of any kind of clubbing was anathema; and then last May you drew attention to the Southern Comfort Conference in Atlanta, and something inside me said 'you must go' - which in turn compelled mr to come out as transgender to my long time friend and spouse, if only to explain my involving myself in something she (and I) regarded as totally alien to my apparent nature. For most of my life my gender variance was so repressed that I had never cross dressed in my life though I developed a fantasy to appear at SCC as a 'virgin' cross dresser. In the event both my spouse and Clara persuaded me that I must try on my female clothes in advance, and on August 20, 2014 I did so. The result was totally extraordinary. I instantly found that I was now really and completely Annabel, my real female self, and apart from three very brief reversions over the next fourteen days I have been Annabel (or Annie as suggested by you) ever since, and so happy to be so. And since as a transwoman I naturally wear female clothing, I am still not a cross dresser, and have never even had an opportunity to explore the world you describe, dancing heels or not.

Annie

Annie, I am so jealous. Lol I am still living part time and I just hate it. It's been almost exactly a year since I told my wife and starting going out. Everyday it becomes more and more difficult to hide myself and that is both internally and just to convince those who don't yet know. I'm getting closer to my goal though, and I live for that. But you, dear, dear friend...you simply jumped in with both feet, and I am so proud of you and so happy to know you and call you my friend. One of these days and before too long, I'll be joining you, girlfriend.

It's a whole new ballgame when you decide to go full-time, right Annie?

Clara

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon