Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Either / or hair style

I think I want long hair even more than breasts. For me, long hair is better because it is, for the most part, very feminine but CAN also be masculine. As you all know, I can't / wont transition so, long hair gives me the option of looking feminine when I want to but masculine when I (sadly) need to. I haven't had a hair cut since May! Tonight, I found this picture - damn he's hot! If gay was an acceptable alternative to gender dysphoria, I'd be a convert in a nanosecond! It must be the girl inside that wants to jump his bones!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(11-01-2014, 04:44 AM)doodlebug2055 Wrote:  I think I want long hair even more than breasts. For me, long hair is better because it is, for the most part, very feminine but CAN also be masculine. As you all know, I can't / wont transition so, long hair gives me the option of looking feminine when I want to but masculine when I (sadly) need to. I haven't had a hair cut since May! Tonight, I found this picture - damn he's hot! If gay was an acceptable alternative to gender dysphoria, I'd be a convert in a nanosecond! It must be the girl inside that wants to jump his bones!
If he'd shave, he could EASILY pass for a girl.

Hello Doodle. Smile

I wish you good luck with growing your hair long.

Unfortunately, I can't do the same due to job requirements. Dodgy

Any particular styles you're going for? Does this mean you'll be using hair clips and other feminine accessories when you get your long hair? Big Grin

*Shrugs*

I'll trade ya some hair for boobs. Shit's annoying anyways. Grass is always greener, I guess.

(11-01-2014, 05:26 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  Unfortunately, I can't do the same due to job requirements. Dodgy

Is it in writing or just a "well know fact"? Gosh, it sure seems controlling to say men must have short hair. Especially if you're not in customer service. ...Sounds like you'd like to have long hair if it wasn't for your job???

(11-01-2014, 05:26 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  Any particular styles you're going for? Does this mean you'll be using hair clips and other feminine accessories when you get your long hair? Big Grin

I'm absolutely serious when I say I'm going for much the same look as the picture above. I'll need some help with the curl and definitely some low lights or highlights but I make no bones about it. When asked, I tell people I'm going for my shoulders! I'm wondering how I'll tell the hair stylist. I could say, "did you ever dress your little brother up like a little sister?" ..."That's how I want my hair done." Or I could come right out and say I'm a transgender guy and want my hair to be really, soft, shiny and healthy. I'm leaning towards the later. Obviously I'll show her the pictures I've found that I like. The thing I imagine doing right now Flame, is being able to put it up in a high ponytail like the teenage GG's do. I'm sure there will be lots of experimentation going on when it gets long enough to play with.

(11-01-2014, 05:31 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  *Shrugs* I'll trade ya some hair for boobs. Shit's annoying anyways. Grass is always greener, I guess.

What??? I like your hair Sarah! I've often said to myself I can't wait till mine's as long as yours. Have you ever tried getting some wave or medium curl in yours? I think that would look nice on you. Do you enjoy it when you're feeling especially girly? How long has it taken you to get it that long? (This is going to be discouraging but tell me anyway)

(11-01-2014, 06:00 AM)doodlebug2055 Wrote:  
(11-01-2014, 05:31 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  *Shrugs* I'll trade ya some hair for boobs. Shit's annoying anyways. Grass is always greener, I guess.

What??? I like your hair Sarah! I've often said to myself I can't wait till mine's as long as yours. Have you ever tried getting some wave or medium curl in yours? I think that would look nice on you. Do you enjoy it when you're feeling especially girly? How long has it taken you to get it that long? (This is going to be discouraging but tell me anyway)

This reminds me of when I was a kid, about 10-12 yrs old. My mom's friend was a hair stylist, and for some reason I became deadset on getting a perm. So my mom relented, and I had my perm. All the kids on the soccer team made fun of me all season. Good times?

Trust me, I got tons of these "wow, somebody should've realized my secret a long time ago" type stories. This is one of the less embarrassing ones.

Anyways, as for the medium curl/wave(Perm mark II)....it's one of the things that'll have to wait until I get rid of my facial hair and move into a more accepting locale. There are some lines I feel I should not cross in the interest of my personal safety ;p

I'd like to try the Perm mark II someday though.

and yeah, I just named this project like a Gundam. Deal with it.

Oh, and when I'm especially girly? Hmm...I don't really have a guy mood or a girl mood anymore. I wish I did, it was fun....I guess some blend of the two has become the norm. I think we all know which is the majority.

And as for how long it took? Fuck...I don't remember. At least 5 years.

If only I had some hair to grow...

Ha, thats my problem. I still have hair but it is very fine , and my hairline has receded a little. A couple of years ago I tried growing it but I could not go long enough to get it through the silly looking in between length. I just looked like something ridiculous. So I wear it shorter again now. Not really short, mind you. Lets just say I understand now why most older women keep their hair on the shorter side. As your face ages, the really long drape is just not as flattering as a style that can take some lift and help to show off your cheekbones.

(11-01-2014, 12:33 PM)AnnabelP Wrote:  If only I had some hair to grow...

Same here. But, some good news! Yesterday, my wife remarked about the regrowth of hair on my balding head. Seems that 3 months of PM has also had the effect of reversing my hair loss. Hair is coming up my natural brown color, too.

BTW, I ordered spearmint 400 mg capsules from Swanson's Herbs. It's supposed to inhibit the body's production of DHT which should help with scalp hair growth, too.

CK Smile

From my understanding, spearmint does not block the conversion of testosterone into DHT, but rather lowers free T....which should help with hair loss/regrowth as well.

Just figured I'd point this out, as in the past I've taken spearmint along with a pharma DHT blocker because of this.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon