Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Herbal Breast Enlargement with theory

Hey everybody,

I've been lurking for a while and helping my wife with breast growth. I'm big time into body modification, herbalism and generally hormone research. In all the research I've done learning about women's bodies I've learned about my own as well, and in general what it would take for breast growth for men. Ironically it may be much easier for men to grow breasts and in general feminize than women because men don't have hormonal cycles.

For men breast enlargement seems to be a matter of increasing estrogens, increasing the conversion of testosterone to estrogen and minimizing the conversion of testosterone to DHT. Additionally you could increase hormones in general, you would just want to make sure you increase the conversion of the hormones to estrogen, and block conversion to dht.

Quick definitions:
5-ar - 5 alpha reductase - converts testosterone into dht.
cyp19 - Aromatase gene - You can find articles on herbs that increase aromatase via this search term
dht - Dihydrotestosterone - The most potent androgen, destroys fat, and masculinizes.
Aromatase - Converts testosterone to estrogens.
DHEA - Dehydroepiandrosterone - Building block hormone for everything else.
Hormonal pathway - The way hormones convert.
Potentiator - Something that enhances the use of something else aka, helps you grow boobs.

So basically you could take a testosterone booster, and as long as you take it with a pro-aromatase, and a 5ar blocker, you'll boost your estrogens. In fact, you could just take a pro-aromatase to grow boobs, you would just be providing a boost with estrogenic herbs.

So a solid cycle could look like:
1 estrogenic herb
1 pro-hormone
1 pro-aromatase
1 potentiator (vitamins/minerals, etc)

This list is a simple breakdown. Many of the estrogenic herbs tend to be somewhat anti-androgenic, or pro-aromatase, or reduce 5AR and have other hormonal impacts, but I've catagorized where I see them impacting the most. There are hundreds of more herbs and countless variteis that you could put them together, but I've put down what I know to be the strongest.

Estrogenic Herbs:
Pueraria Mirifica - Awesome for breast growth.
Red Clover - Minor aromatase inhibitor, but highly estrogenic. Binds some to alpha estrogen receptors(boob growth receptor).
Hops - Not as estrogenic as PM or red clover, but activates alpha estrogen receptors which stimulate breast growth.

Pro-hormone's:
DHEA - The direct building block of other hormones
Fish oil - provides plenty of good fats and nutrients for hormone production.
FATS/Protein - Go to town. The more fats you take in the more your body has for hormone production. Cholesterol is a direct building block for all other hormones. No more 'light' anything. Whole and saturated fats.
Bovine ovaries - Also estrogenic, and I think pro-aromatase, as well as 5-AR inhibiting.

Pro-Aromatase:
Peony Root - Estrogenic, blocks 5ar and pro-aromatase - Strong.
genistein - Estrogenic and pro-aromatase
Licorice - Anti-androgenic and activates alpha and beta estrogen receptors and blocks 5-ar - Strong, but take in moderation! Link with more info.

Potentiators:
Dandelion root - Good for detoxing the liver, and upregulates estrogen receptors so your body uses the estrogen you are putting in.
Nettle Root - Binds to SHBG (hormone that binds to excess hormones decreasing hormone levels), and decreases 5ar and aromatase. Taking this tends to increase estrogen and testosterone. Would need to be taken with a pro-aromatase, and maybe estrogen.
PABA - Decreases breakdown of estrogen in your body so you have more free estrogen.
Gaba - Increases growth hormone
Grape fruit - Slow the breakdown of estrogen
Deer velvet - Increases growth hormone

Theory:
Breasts grow with a mixture of estrogen and growth hormone. This happens naturally, because your body reacts to estrogens by releasing growth hormone, but I'm thinking you could add supplement to this. Or that estrogen acts as the growth hormone. Bovine ovaries causes a whole cascade of estrogens and growth hormone release, which is why it seems like it is so effective.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15466938

There you have it.

I hope you all the best in your breast growth.

Welcome jcap114,

Excellent post!!,

I look forward to learning and sharing with you!,.......fun stuff!! Smile

Hi jacp114,

So do think adding a pro-aromatase to BO would be useful?

(03-01-2014, 10:39 PM)jacp114 Wrote:  For men breast enlargement seems to be a matter of increasing estrogens, increasing the conversion of testosterone to estrogen and minimizing the conversion of testosterone to DHT. Additionally you could increase hormones in general, you would just want to make sure you increase the conversion of the hormones to estrogen, and block conversion to dht.

Ok, now where talking! Big Grin
Quote:AROMATASE BOOSTERS
Foods such as tofu, soybeans, soy protein isolate, sunflower oil, soybean oil, corn oil and alcohol boost aromatase and should be avoided if you are taking aromatase inhibitors advices FoodForBreastCancer.com. Avoid these foods if you are a bodybuilder taking anabolic steroids or if you suffer from gynecomastia. Aromatase converts excess testosterone from steroid use into estrogens.

http://www.livestrong.com/article/445623...aromatase/

Interesting..... so with all that knowledge your wife must had DD's?

I think a pro-aromatase would be good in general for every program. I don't see much research on the impact BO does on hormones, but it seems like it boosts them in general.

I'd say it's worth a shot for a few weeks and see it's impact.

--

The one thing around aromatase boosters is be sure to do stuff that is overall good for you. Soy does boost aromatase, but not to the degree of what I've seen as the stuff listed above. I could be wrong though. And some of those oils have trans-fats in them, which are terrible for you.

Likewise alcohol boosts aromatase, but it isn't sustainable because it can be really hard on your liver, and overall hormonal makeup.

Just saying your health is important. Smile Organic and the like as much as possible to avoid hormones/pesticides/etc..

(03-01-2014, 11:48 PM)Karren Wrote:  Interesting..... so with all that knowledge your wife must had DD's?

She's up from a B cup to a C, sometimes D. Smile

Women's hormones are much more complicated, due to their hormone cycles, and that their bodies are already full of estrogen so not as sensitive to it as mens.

Where can you find peony root online? I've looked before, but never had any success.

Nice list.

I was also looking for white peony root and found this on amazon, (this is just an example).

http://www.amazon.com/White-Peony-Root-E..._sbs_hpc_5

Also was looking for licorice and found this on Swansons:

http://www.swansonvitamins.com/swanson-premium-licorice-root-450-mg-100-caps?SourceCode=INTL140&CA_6C15C

It's called Bai Shao in Traditional Chinese Medicine.

http://www.chineseherbsdirect.com/product_info.php?products_id=995&gclid=CPW8tI-g27sCFWMV7Aod4mkApw

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon