Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

Prolactin stores breast fat by increasing the production of lipoprotein lipase (LPL, a fat storage enzyme). So we also know prolactin increases the number of ER's, which kind however (ER alpha or beta) is less known.

From what I've seen in scientific literature on the different types of breast receptors it's a mix, being of 20% androgen receptors, 20% estrogen receptors, 20% glucocorticoid receptors, 20% prolactin, the rest I'm thinking its insulin (IGF-1, or IL-1) receptors. Here's the thing, too much estrogen stimulation doesn't address other receptors. It would appear that androgen receptors will inhibit breast growth by way of DHT, which is present in breast tissue, especially in skin fibroblasts. Progesterone cream is a 5 alpha reduction inhibitor, but..it also stores fat too, and helps build ductal side branching. Breast massage agents should address the receptor types. Therapy should include a 5 AR inhibitor 1st, then go with an E2 source followed by a GH source. Prolactin should could by way of nipple stimulation, have fun.

I wish biochem was this much fun in grad school.

(23-10-2015, 03:58 AM)L^te Bloomer Wrote:  I wish biochem was this much fun in grad school.

Lol, here's to having fun. Wink thanks LB

Question: how does a breast mature?,

Answer: with progesterone. In other words, no areola growth means breasts haven't matured yet. Proceed to check out lane with a 3:1 ratio of progesterone to estrogen supplementation. Tongue

It is time lotus used his extensive knowledge and create a concoction and cream for marketing . Will sell like hot cakes Wink

FOUR DAYS TO GO Sad

(20-10-2015, 11:33 PM)Lotus Wrote:  * * *
T-minus 11 days, I'll miss posting research no one gets RolleyesBig Grin

I have been out of the loop, I guess. Can you fill me in about the "T-minus 11 days"? I enjoy not understanding, so please, please keep confusing me!

That makes two of us Spanky

(27-10-2015, 09:47 PM)elainecd Wrote:  That makes two of us Spanky

Lotus is officially out of here as a full time mod this Sat. Oct 31st so he can devote more time to research. SadAngry

(27-10-2015, 10:23 PM)iaboy Wrote:  

Lotus is officially out of here as a full time mod this Sat. Oct 31st so he can devote more time to research. SadAngry

He may quit as moderator , but still pop in to throw new found gems at us Smile

(27-10-2015, 10:50 PM)myboobs Wrote:  
(27-10-2015, 10:23 PM)iaboy Wrote:  

He may quit as moderator , but still pop in to throw new found gems at us Smile

Then I will be a willing target!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon