Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

Thank you, Lotus. 

Ive had noticeable success with PC, and I respond really well to it. 
I was unsure how upping my dosing of PC would work. 
I really do love the stuff. 

I’m going to order more Cocoanut, Collagen & Calcium soon. 

Thanks again, gorgeous!

Good gosh

you really could suffocate amongst those

x

Julie
x

Wow! that`s Seriously impressive! well done Lotus!

I`v recently started using PC myself, I figured 2 years was long enough to wait before starting it, but i only do 3 days per month, and one of those days the PC is for Facial application. I think I may just extend that time a bit now.
Thanks for your work and sharing with us all! xx

Those "doubting Thomas's".  If they simply put the effort in to their own nbe exercise, they would find what is right for them and leave the success stories to speak for themselves.  I believe you probably have enough photos in your growth history to show your progress and the extent of your effort and ultimate success.  I for one say kudos to you to Lotus!!!  I await your photo presentation!!!!

Cat

(19-01-2018, 05:21 AM)BeautifulBambi Wrote:  I wished there was a like button on here I would click the heck out of it

Like Bambi said....LIKE!

I'm at loss for words when describing how beautiful and purely feminine you like in those pictures!

Love the bra, curves and hair!!!!

XOXO

~H

Having just restarted NBE with a PM and AA regimen after a multi-year hiatus, I’ve just finished reading through the last 130 pages of this thread over the last several hours. I’m overwhelmed, but also have much to assimilate and consider. (Yes, my head hurts!). It will be so helpful on my journey.

Thanks so much Lotus for sharing your hard work, and translating (dumbing it down!  Tongue ) for us business majors! Your work and experiences (and boogie growth) are not only a huge help, but a wonderful inspiration!

Peace & Hugs,
Jenn

(19-01-2018, 06:11 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Good gosh

you really could suffocate amongst those

x

Julie
x

Julie, always with the nice thing to say, i think? Dodgy Sad Rolleyes ....someone (can't recall who) suggested I use them as flotation devices once (hilarious huh?), but suffocating from my own boobs?, nah. You have the suffocate part in reverse I think.

(19-01-2018, 07:11 PM)Katie Wrote:  Wow! that`s Seriously impressive! well done Lotus!

I`v recently started using PC myself, I figured 2 years was long enough to wait before starting it, but i only do 3 days per month, and one of those days the PC is for Facial application. I think I may just extend that time a bit now.
Thanks for your work and sharing with us all! xx

Thank you Katie. PC on the face, interesting, see I tried that a few times, only for eliminating facial hair though as PC is powerful for inhibiting DHT, one reason why it helps (eliminating DHT) in breast grow imo. Awesome, I hope it goes well for yah. Smile

(19-01-2018, 09:26 PM)catbeginner Wrote:  I for one say kudos to you to Lotus!!!  I await your photo presentation!!!!

Cat

Thanks cool Cat Cool , I'll give it a shot.

(22-01-2018, 05:34 AM)Jessica4581000 Wrote:  
(19-01-2018, 05:21 AM)BeautifulBambi Wrote:  I wished there was a like button on here I would click the heck out of it

Like Bambi said....LIKE!

Aw thanks, I like buttons too. Big Grin

(22-01-2018, 03:49 PM)DDs_for_me Wrote:  I'm at loss for words when describing how beautiful and purely feminine you like in those pictures!

Love the bra, curves and hair!!!!

XOXO

~H

~H, thanks, Blush (very touching indeed). You know something I used to be hard on myself, meaning I was too impatient for results (like who hasn't been there huh?), these days i try not take myself to seriously lol, once in a blue moon I'll get the wtf moment though (phew, yuk!!!) I try to dust myself and hit replay...but hey its a work in progress lol.... (@staying focused).

xo L.

(22-01-2018, 07:28 PM)Jennipher Wrote:  Having just restarted NBE with a PM and AA regimen after a multi-year hiatus, I’ve just finished reading through the last 130 pages of this thread over the last several hours. I’m overwhelmed, but also have much to assimilate and consider. (Yes, my head hurts!). It will be so helpful on my journey.

Thanks so much Lotus for sharing your hard work, and translating (dumbing it down!  Tongue ) for us business majors! Your work and experiences (and boogie growth) are not only a huge help, but a wonderful inspiration!

Peace & Hugs,
Jenn

Jenn, you poor soul Tongue (@ reading 130 pages) lol, it's not an easy read through the science parts, I feel asleep many a nights (at the keyboard) taking it in. You can do this Jenn, give a shout if you get stuck. Smile

(23-01-2018, 05:45 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Thank you Katie. PC on the face, interesting, see I tried that a few times, only for eliminating facial hair though as PC is powerful for inhibiting DHT, one reason why it helps (eliminating DHT) in breast grow imo. Awesome, I hope it goes well for yah. Smile

PC for the face ... I’m completely intrigued by this. I tried it today, and now 10 hours later my face is still baby smooth.

Hello lotus nice to see your thread  Smile Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon