Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

(28-04-2015, 12:48 AM)LingerieJessica Wrote:  So my question is, I saw you dropped SP for Spearmint. Does spearmint also block DHT? The main reason for me taking SP is to block DHT, and limit/reduce body hair, and make hair follicles smaller.

EDIT: Very nice progress BTW Big Grin

Thanks,

Unfortunately we only have a few research studies to formulate from, and it doesn't look like spearmint blocks DHT, SP would be a better choice. And I'll tell you why, the fatty acids in saw palmetto reduce DHT by way of 5 alpha reductase. The palmitic acid and capric acid in SP blend well for NBE, the beta-sisterol in saw palmetto could be the issue on progesterone receptors, which also make it anti-estrogenic. That's aggravating cause it was like a nice looking NBE herb up until that point. Instead I prefer reishi, it's an overall superior herb to anything nonsteroidal. Progesterone cream is possibly the strongest OTC 5 ar inhibitor though. I'll tell you something else that may surprise all, the head of the penis has the highest number of 5 alpha reductase receptors. (I think that's an inside the park home run tip) Big Grin

Spearmint herbal tea has significant anti-androgen effects in polycystic ovarian syndrome. A randomized
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19585478

Free and total testosterone levels were significantly reduced over the 30 day period in the spearmint tea group (p < 0.05). LH and FSH also increased (p < 0.05). Patient's subjective assessments of their degree of hirsutism scored by the modified DQLI were significantly reduced in the spearmint tea group (p < 0.05). There was, however, no significant reduction in the objective Ferriman-Galwey ratings of hirsutism between the two trial groups over the trial duration (p = 0.12).

(27-04-2015, 10:29 PM)Lotus Wrote:  
(27-04-2015, 09:33 PM)pom19 Wrote:  Well Lotus, you know I like the one in black bra. Tongue POM

Thanks POM, sadly the bra wearing days evolved back to wearing T-shirts lol. I think I get mistaken as a transman with as many times I've heard ma'am. I'm ok with that, although I'll point "I'm a guy". Rolleyes I think I've figured out what gender binary straight men with breast are, basically they're genetic transman), or transman-man or even transgenticman (that one lol doesn't exist). So......call this a new gender fluid, which btw, I've asked Eve to include "Fluid" to our gender identity section, (and why not) I authored that section so why shouldn't be able to suggest adding an inclusion. Why not open the gender section to what it should be......any related gender, MtF, FtM, Bi, Pan, Metro, gay/lesbian etc. (although I do like the ring of transman-man, wouldn't that be MtFM.....RolleyesBig Grin I don't consider this new gender binary to be in a lesbian relationship with a spouse/girlfriend, you certainly don't refer a transman being in a lesbian relationship. Honestly Dodgy.......it's still straight men being straight, except it?...... well, no offense but I don't care if some can't.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
I have always thought that we need more classification option for the gender question. I used to mark it as "Other" till more people asked me what is my gender and they were all bio-females. So I told them I was bio-male. But I think they don't understand that being born a boy does not classify your mind today as a boy and in my case not a girl either, so how do you then classify yourself? I think the answer is that we should have an option to say what we are or were biologically, and then being able to say but now transitioning into ......and being able to fill the dots. So if you are a MTF, then you put that in, but someone like me is MTW (male to wholeness.), so I'll put MTW. Yes, we need more option for the gender question. POM

Finasteride targets DHT by inhibiting 5 alpha reductase, which then leaves testosterone unopposed to convert to estrogen via aromatase, that's the estrogenic action, and DHT is inhibited by Finasteride at about @ 95%. Also, DHT supplies NO2 (nitric oxide-[oxygen]) to the penis. When DHT is inhibited, NO2 is depleted from the penis, (can ya hear it?, psssssst, that's the sound of a ballon (aka-penis) loosing all its air lmao), sorry mr. happy. Rolleyes (take that as visual sign DHT is being blocked).

In other words, the action of inhibiting DHT by other means (anti-androgens) will have similar effects. And btw, I'd much rather have more natural production of Estradiol than a massive blockade of phytoestrogens binding estrogen receptors. That's just my hypothesis, (but.......I do all this to justify my feminization)

(28-04-2015, 08:51 PM)TibetanPrincess Wrote:  My psychic gut tells me you need constant validation from others alike as well as any research you come across to justify your needs for feminization, that it's not some selfish desire You put before your wife/family.

please, lmfao please. RolleyesTongue

Btw, and nobody apparently saw the post about the highest concentration of 5 ar is on the head of the penis, and I'm shocked SadBig Grin I didn't even hear a reference about applying an 5 ar inhibitor to it, e.g progesterone cream.
...............hello
Wink

@POM, still working on it. Wink
@jessica 247 pages, but who's counting lol, I don't remember all of it either.

So if I just use a PC along with my calcium and PM, that should be good?

(I have already thrown out my SP supply, and I need to stay fully functional as a male for the longest of futures Sad )

(30-04-2015, 01:18 AM)LingerieJessica Wrote:  So if I just use a PC along with my calcium and PM, that should be good?

(I have already thrown out my SP supply, and I need to stay fully functional as a male for the longest of futures Sad )

Well, it would be a road less traveled, but yeah, it's possible. Look into supplements the up-regulate nitric-oxide to keep mr.happy happy, and the ms. (happy). Smile

I'm thinking you'll need something else like coconut oil, evening primrose oil/borage oil and an omega 3, (w/lower end of DHA)

Ok thanks.

As for the oils you said, my PM cream has Beeswax, Evening Primrose Oil, Jojoba Oil, IPM, Avocado Oil, Shea Butter, PM Extract, PM Powder, Allantoin, Natural VitE. So that sould be taken care of?

I also take a multi vitamin and flaxseed oil (1000mg caps) in my daily life anyways, so omega 3 covered. (Chose flaxseed oil over fish oil due to smell Tongue)

(30-04-2015, 02:22 AM)LingerieJessica Wrote:  Ok thanks.

As for the oils you said, my PM cream has Beeswax, Evening Primrose Oil, Jojoba Oil, IPM, Avocado Oil, Shea Butter, PM Extract, PM Powder, Allantoin, Natural VitE. So that sould be taken care of?

I also take a multi vitamin and flaxseed oil (1000mg caps) in my daily life anyways, so omega 3 covered. (Chose flaxseed oil over fish oil due to smell Tongue)

Ok, well I like the fact it has beeswax, which has palmitic acid (good for cell diffusion) from the palm family, and aka as another fatty acid, (oh yeah, another 5 ar inhibitor), but the concentration is probably unknown. Allantioin (don't know what that is yet), avocado (progesterone support), EPO (5 ar and aromatase) increases boob growth, jojoba oil (good), PM ok is authentic. IPM??, other than that ok.

You want more omega 3's to lower inflammation, and an inflammatory response is essentially anti-NBE.

I'll tell what is a potential BOOM for boob growth, mothers milk.......yup, 50% saturated fat, 35% unsaturated and 15-20% polyunsaturated. Lauric acid and capric acid comprise about 20% of total saturated fatty acids found in breast milk.
Edit: come to think of it, some mothers sell it online, I'd use it as a tincture and for skin application. Somebody with set of business skills could certainly capitalize on this. First, due a field study comparison, get some volunteers to try out the formulas, provide before/after pics, when it works, (pretty sure it will), then go Ebay on it.

RolleyesWink

That's a 20% inhibition of 5 alpha reductase and also a pro-aromatase. In other words, coconut oil is along the lines of mothers milk, (go organic of course).

(28-04-2015, 12:35 AM)Lotus Wrote:  The death of DHT,

dutasteride (the strongest anti-androgen) dual inhibition reduces median serum DHT levels by 90% at 2 weeks and 93% at 2 years.

This is why breast growth takes a while, include feminaztion in the statement. So, a little help from the studio audience please.

If males produce 3mg to 10mg of Testosterone daily and 4% gets converted to DHT, how much anti-androgens are needed to give DHT a proper burial?, Big Grin (I think of it as the NBE therapeutic edge) Wink

????..... Give it your best shot, no one answer is a wrong answer. Wink

Wouldn't it depend on the effectiveness of the particular anti-androgen(s) in each given individual? If John has a higher tolerance than Tim, then John would need more.

PS: It is ainterol breast cream.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(30-04-2015, 03:32 AM)froger Wrote:  
(28-04-2015, 12:35 AM)Lotus Wrote:  The death of DHT,

dutasteride (the strongest anti-androgen) dual inhibition reduces median serum DHT levels by 90% at 2 weeks and 93% at 2 years.

This is why breast growth takes a while, include feminaztion in the statement. So, a little help from the studio audience please.

If males produce 3mg to 10mg of Testosterone daily and 4% gets converted to DHT, how much anti-androgens are needed to give DHT a proper burial?, Big Grin (I think of it as the NBE therapeutic edge) Wink

????..... Give it your best shot, no one answer is a wrong answer. Wink

Wouldn't it depend on the effectiveness of the particular anti-androgen(s) in each given individual? If John has a higher tolerance than Tim, then John would need more.

True froger it would, I suppose that's why the big variance. The other variable is the active part (free state) the concentration is. I'm looking at if the strongest AA out there (dutas) is eventually up to 93% after 2 years we're certainly leaving out of DHT on the table then we know about. In other words, most labs won't test for DHT or free T unless directed because of the expense (insurance). But let's say the most aggressive Hrt plan using dutas is 2mg, and let's throw in Finasteride For the heck of it, 6 mg in an aggressive hrt plan, which Finasteride gets reported @ DHT inhibition of 90 to 95%, but we'll say 90% for now. If we're at the top end (10 mg) were 4 mg shy of that therapeutic threshold to bury DHT. Dutas at 93% because of its strength (3% more) I'm gonna say 2mg shy. Sorry my math sucks, but 4% (DHT) of 10 mg of T is .4 mg but.....DHT is 30 times stronger than T, so we'll need 28mg more of Finasteride and 20-22mg of dutas. Did I loose yah?, I wouldn't be surprised lol.

So, no answer seems unreasonable to me, or better math skills.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon