Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

Wow, what an enviable boob! And this is coming from a female! Tongue Gorgeous job!

OOh I didn`t come up with it. I`m ordering it from the local health store. XD 

I wonder when they're gonna figure out I`m not buying all these herbs "for my wife"...

(27-09-2013, 03:36 AM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  Wow, what an enviable boob! And this is coming from a female! Tongue Gorgeous job!

Thank you Jennifer for the beautiful comment!,so cool to hear that coming from a female as wellSmile

(27-09-2013, 04:05 PM)Lotus_4(.)(.) Wrote:  
(27-09-2013, 03:36 AM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  Wow, what an enviable boob! And this is coming from a female! Tongue Gorgeous job!

Thank you Jennifer for the beautiful comment!,so cool to hear that coming from a female as we'll!Smile

Well I mean it sincerely. You should post more pics!

(27-09-2013, 07:26 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  
(27-09-2013, 04:05 PM)Lotus_4(.)(.) Wrote:  
(27-09-2013, 03:36 AM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  Wow, what an enviable boob!  And this is coming from a female! Tongue  Gorgeous job!

Thank you Jennifer for the beautiful comment!,so cool to hear that coming from a female as we'll!Smile

Well I mean it sincerely.  You should post more pics!
Thank you again Jennifer, you're thoughts are greatly appreciated Currently still on the break...+6 days, and still battling the flu (wish I could breathe normally). Should have gotten that dam flu shot before last week, catching up on all the new season premiere's in the meantime...yay!

Take care, Lotus Smile

Well +10 days since the start of the break,and still have the 1/4in gain. So, just wanted to post an updated photo to document.  Smile

Smile

Wow!

(29-09-2013, 11:06 AM)AnnabelP Wrote:  Wow!
Thank you APSmile

Having to crop the hell out of photo's makes it harder if the file is too bigAngry

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon