Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

I'm just glad you're still kicking! I'm impressed you're managing to still manage NBE and grow even while under fire from cancer and the flu!

Good Job and best of luck~

Aria

Hello Lotus,

you are truly amazing.
You prove that even at 64, you can still grow breasts, while at the same time managing the ups and downs of life.

While I told someone a few months ago that you have to be patient, I can't wait to grow breasts myself. (The right breast especially)

Take care of yourself.

Kisses Lotus Kiss

Jennifer Hug

Thank you Eloise, Aria and Jennifer for the words of encouragement and warm thoughts, I appreciate it.  Heart

Some 2-3 years ago I had an Orchiectomy performed (orchi for short, and is the removal of one or both testicles for those who are unfamiliar with the term/procedure). My goal for the orchi was two-fold. First, I was having terrible pain in my right testicle (that was diagnosed as a blockage in the epididymis). 

Epididymitis (ep-ih-did-uh-MY-tis) is an inflammation of the coiled tube, called the epididymis, at the back of the testicle. The epididymis stores and carries sperm. Males of any age can get epididymitis.
https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-cond...c-20363853

The cause of epididymitis was undetermined, even after both testicles were biopsied. I thought it had to deal with prostate cancer. 

Secondly, I was planning on getting a GAS (gender affirming surgery), also has been referred to as SRS (sex reassignment surgery in the past) the following year. Then came the diagnosis of Leukemia… well, that changed everything. Smile
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9630738/

I mean having Leukemia means your bone marrow doesn't produce red-blood cells that fight infection. I couldn't see myself battling cancer and having a vagina that needs healing (from those same red blood cells I make very little of, and constant maintenance). 

So, I made the decision not to go forward with GAS. I concluded a non-binary status for myself, I've gone as far as I could to align myself as I could. But... who knows lol, maybe i beat all this health related crap and adds an opportunity. I have no illusions on just how much time I have left, so there's that. I'm not opposed to posting en-femme pictures. And it stands right now, I can't pass in male mode, it's been that way for at least 8 years.  BlushSmile

The technical term used for transwomen getting an orchi is called GAS (gender affirming surgery). 
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9630738/

"GAS" is an odd acronym for sex surgeries. You can make light of it (as some funny people do when faced with difficult decisions) and say “yeah, I had my GAS surgery today… and let me say it was a GAS"... lol, wtf right. 

Anyone of us (here) pursuing breast growth has my respect. The amount of ridicule, resentment, isolation, depression one endures is a major shift in one's life. The wait omg? (jumping through hoops) to finally get medical insurance is maddening, thus forcing people to go DIY. 

There's at least (somewhere) between a half to a dozen Breastnexum individuals who've had vaginoplasty and vulvoplasty  procedures to align their true identity. IMHO, these folks are the pioneers of HRT on this forum who came long ago, having gone farther than most folks will ever do here. And that's their choice, as is just wanting boobs. So, hats off to everyone here.   Hug

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon