Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Supple Nipps and Colostrum

Yesterday I got a new pair of Supple Nipps. I had used my old pair over three years and the silicon must have weakened, since a tear developed in one, making it useless. After a respite of several months I got a new pair, and they feel especially tight on my nipples, with strong suction. Yesterday I wore them on and off throughout the day, so as not to stress my nipples. In the evening I wore them for a couple of hours, and when I removed them, a significant amount of clear liquid came out, leaving a stain on my couch. This was clearly not perspiration, but must have been a preliminary sign of lactation. Doing some research on the web, I see that this substance is called colostrum, or pre-milk, and precedes lactation.

This has completely taken me by surprise. Now I am curious to see if breast milk will follow it in a few weeks.

Wow, Wuerstchen, that is very interesting.

Are you taking something that would promote lactation?

Did the colostrum leak out after the Supple Nipps were removed, or was the liquid inside the Nipps when you removed them?

One more question: Are you pleased or not that this has occurred?

Please keep us 'abreast' of the situation. Big Grin

CK

(31-12-2013, 08:17 PM)ClaraKay Wrote:  Wow, Wuerstchen, that is very interesting.

Are you taking something that would promote lactation?

Did the colostrum leak out after the Supple Nipps were removed, or was the liquid inside the Nipps when you removed them?

One more question: Are you pleased or not that this has occurred?

Please keep us 'abreast' of the situation. Big Grin

CK

At the moment I am taking only saw palmetto. The liquid was inside the cups when I removed them. At first I thought it might be water from a blister, but I saw no evidence of broken skin and the liquid was abundant enough that it trickled down my body and onto the couch.

As to whether I am pleased? I am amazed, awed, and ambivalent, in that order.

Couldn't the liquid simply be body fluid pulled out by the Nipps? The new Nipps are probably producing a lot more suction than the old ones.

CK

(31-12-2013, 09:17 PM)ClaraKay Wrote:  Couldn't the liquid simply be body fluid pulled out by the Nipps? The new Nipps are probably producing a lot more suction than the old ones.

CK

They do have noticeably stronger suction. Perhaps that's it. Time will tell.

Big W,

What about the oily secretion from Montgomery glands? I think that's what CK meant, right?

I can't find anything that says men can't produce this yet, anybody?

(01-01-2014, 12:54 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Big W,

What about the oily secretion from Montgomery glands? I think that's what CK meant, right?

I can't find anything that says men can't produce this yet, anybody?

It wasn't oily. It was more watery. I've had secretions like this in the past while using Supple Nipps, but in minuscule amounts. I'll be curious if it repeats itself. I'll update this post if and when it does.

Male lactation is possible I have done it and am currently trying again with hopefully bigger boobs to produce full lacation

(01-01-2014, 03:14 AM)breast101 Wrote:  Male lactation is possible I have done it and am currently trying again with hopefully bigger boobs to produce full lacation

Breast101, have you produced colostrum? Milk? Both?

Both in small amounts enough to fill the bottom of a bottle when.pumping but now.im trying to enlarge my breasts with pm in the hope of.making more milk ducts and go into full milk production

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon