Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Anti-Androgens

So the key is to keep T completely flatlined, right? 
Your science is sometimes difficult for me to follow. 
I'm basically wondering when Testosterone is stomped flat, 
does Estrogen production take over, or increase?

(12-07-2017, 03:32 AM)Stevenator Wrote:  So the key is to keep T completely flatlined, right? 
Your science is sometimes difficult for me to follow. 
I'm basically wondering when Testosterone is stomped flat, 
does Estrogen production take over, or increase?

The ratio improves for Estrogen, plus it's easier for Estrogen to do it's thing.  Males make a certain amount of estrogen to begin with...  just not enough to keep bones healthy and for female secondary characteristics.  That's why most GD's like to use AA's to calm T down...  Takes less of a dosage for feminization, which means less change for complications.

(08-01-2015, 02:01 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(07-01-2015, 10:23 PM)Lotus Wrote:  
(07-01-2015, 08:31 PM)QTPiChrissie Wrote:  i got some chaste tree liquid and some spearmint tea. will either of those help me if im on BO or PM. I have 3 bottles of each of those. I took PM this morning and then my BO came so I took 2 of them! I think Im gonna just do BO for a day and then switch back to PM for like 5 days then a day of BO.  I took PM for about a week and my nipples itch!!!  :-D but im confused about antiandrogens.

Chrissie "dear",

I was a year into NBE when I did that plan, I would advise not to be as aggressive so early in the NBE program, yes, I had a bad case of booby greed, (not good). Think long term, in a perfect NBE world, results should be 1 cup per year, and some take longer.

Edit: NBE growth past 3-4 cups is achievable, it'll take extreme patience though.

Sorry, forgot to respond to the other part of the question.

Spearmint has its purposes, although imo it's in the rear view mirror, meaning shutting down free Testosterone isn't what I'd suggest (preferably reishi). It's the control of DHT is the problem, or the lack thereof. Vitex, makes better sense in both programs.

I've been wondering about this. Based on my health issues, it seems lowering testosterone can be problematic both in terms of inflammation and controlling infections. There's also the side effects of the various blockers. So is blocking just DHT enough for all the effects of estrogen besides breast growth like mental/psychological changes?

I really hate having to rely on a doctor because they often don't like patients telling them what to do, but I was thinking about having them prescribe just Estradiol and maybe a blocker of Finasteride. I also am going to be taking Chinese Skullcap to block DHT, but is that enough without Finasteride? I guess maybe also White peony which I just realized also blocks DHT. My therapist said he knows people at the center so I'm hoping he'll be able to help me advocate my position (I really hate doctors)

I found this intresting topic ..
https://www.lgbtqnation.com/2018/01/ibup...new-study/

(17-11-2017, 03:57 AM)Nightshade Wrote:  
(08-01-2015, 02:01 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(07-01-2015, 10:23 PM)Lotus Wrote:  
(07-01-2015, 08:31 PM)QTPiChrissie Wrote:  i got some chaste tree liquid and some spearmint tea. will either of those help me if im on BO or PM. I have 3 bottles of each of those. I took PM this morning and then my BO came so I took 2 of them! I think Im gonna just do BO for a day and then switch back to PM for like 5 days then a day of BO.  I took PM for about a week and my nipples itch!!!  :-D but im confused about antiandrogens.

Chrissie "dear",

I was a year into NBE when I did that plan, I would advise not to be as aggressive so early in the NBE program, yes, I had a bad case of booby greed, (not good). Think long term, in a perfect NBE world, results should be 1 cup per year, and some take longer.

Edit: NBE growth past 3-4 cups is achievable, it'll take extreme patience though.

Sorry, forgot to respond to the other part of the question.

Spearmint has its purposes, although imo it's in the rear view mirror, meaning shutting down free Testosterone isn't what I'd suggest (preferably reishi). It's the control of DHT is the problem, or the lack thereof. Vitex, makes better sense in both programs.

I've been wondering about this. Based on my health issues, it seems lowering testosterone can be problematic both in terms of inflammation and controlling infections. There's also the side effects of the various blockers. So is blocking just DHT enough for all the effects of estrogen besides breast growth like mental/psychological changes?

I really hate having to rely on a doctor because they often don't like patients telling them what to do, but I was thinking about having them prescribe just Estradiol and maybe a blocker of Finasteride. I also am going to be taking Chinese Skullcap to block DHT, but is that enough without Finasteride? I guess maybe also White peony which I just realized also blocks DHT. My therapist said he knows people at the center so I'm hoping he'll be able to help me advocate my position (I really hate doctors)

Estrogen alone can control Testosterone. Progesterone is also a mild AA.
I take .5mg injection every 3.5 days. My testosterone is less than 0.01. ( IE: they cannot measure it ) Now I have to figure how to raise my Testosterone, without affecting my Estrogen.

Hiii Do you think it would be fine to add white peony to a prescribed Estradiol and Spironolactone regimen??? 

Thank you!

Téa

(22-02-2018, 04:38 AM)TeaTea Wrote:  Hiii Do you think it would be fine to add white peony to a prescribed Estradiol and Spironolactone regimen??? 

Thank you!

Téa

My first question is, are you under a doctor's care?  If you are, you should ask him...  My knee jerk reaction is NO.  Your body needs a certain amount of T if your E level is not high enough.

(22-02-2018, 05:31 AM)Aria Wrote:  
(22-02-2018, 04:38 AM)TeaTea Wrote:  Hiii Do you think it would be fine to add white peony to a prescribed Estradiol and Spironolactone regimen??? 

Thank you!

Téa

My first question is, are you under a doctor's care?  If you are, you should ask him...  My knee jerk reaction is NO.  Your body needs a certain amount of T if your E level is not high enough.

Hiii Yes I am as of yesterday. I just got my first months worth of Estradiol and spironolactone. I haven't taken my first dose yet. Ima wait till tomorrow cuz I don't want to risk it keeping me up late. Are you familiar with those two meds? I'm trying to decide if Morning or Night would be better to take them.

(22-02-2018, 06:13 AM)TeaTea Wrote:  

Thank you!

Téa

Hiii Yes I am as of yesterday. I just got my first months worth of Estradiol and spironolactone. I haven't taken my first dose yet. Ima wait till tomorrow cuz I don't want to risk it keeping me up late. Are you familiar with those two meds? I'm trying to decide if Morning or Night would be better to take them.
Been on HRT for 15 months now...   Those two plus progesterone.  While under doctors care.  So, ya, I am familiar.

(22-02-2018, 10:20 PM)Aria Wrote:  
(22-02-2018, 06:13 AM)TeaTea Wrote:  

Thank you!

Téa

Been on HRT for 15 months now...   Those two plus progesterone.  While under doctors care.  So, ya, I am familiar.

That's awesome!!! So when during the day do you take yours??? I'm taking my T blocker in the morning and the estra at night.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon