Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Mind and Body

Rivers know this:
T
here is no hurry. We shall get there some day. -AA Milne author (1882-1956)

Take good care of your body. It's the only place you have to live. -- Jim Rohn

So, please be careful with what you put in your body, you are what you eat. Also, remember the law of MODERATION
. POM

To fulfill a dream, to be allowed to sweat over lonely labor, to be given the chance to create, is the meat and potatoes of life. The money is the gravy. As everyone else, I love to dunk my crust in it. But alone, it is not a diet designed to keep body and soul together. -- Bette Davis

Be wise. SmileWink
POM

Life is like a game of cards. The hand you are dealt is determinism; the way you play it is free will.

Jawaharlal Nehru

The spread of evil is the symptom of a vacuum. Whenever evil wins, it is only by default: by the moral failure of those who evade the fact that there can be no compromise on basic principles. -- Ayn Rand

The secret of joy in work is contained in one word - excellence. To know how to do something well is to enjoy it. -- Pearl Buck

While Estrogen was roosting at home, the Testosterone was fighting the battle. POM

Nothing great in the world has been accomplished without passion. -Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel, philosopher (1770-1831)

I and Eternal Love were born into the Universe
From one Light-Womb; I may seem a new Lover,
But I am older than the two worlds.

- Jalal-ud-Din Rumi
(Translated by Andrew Harvey from A Year of Rumi)

Sound character is our greatest asset because it provides the power with which we may ride the emergencies of life instead of going down under them. Napoleon Hill

Believe
me, POM has been there, and he is right. Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon